Chopper Survival

Helicopter survival event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 2,508 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Unfortunately, there are so many bugs I am experiencing:

After event ending the choppers keep hovering above the event-base lagging the server
    One heli HP-bar stays visible
    When starting a second event without reloading the plugin first people spawn without weapons and between 5 and 20 HP when they get killed ones.

I have unloaded this plugin until the bugs are fixed. Thnx in advance!

2. OK in an effort to figure out WHY the kits do not get issued on second run of the same event... I tried changing a section of code...

Capture1.JPG

NOW I am not sure if this is causing the issue I am describing but the kit does get issued on second run..... nearly all the events i have tested have this problem where subsequent runs have no kits issued..... and I cant figure out why

Anyway what I noticed was that the event did not end so I think I caused that in my code above.

The reason the kits are not being issued subsequent turns seems to be when you are completely done with the first event the value of isEnding is not set back to false. I am going top try setting it in the oninitialize event next.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490455898][/DOUBLEPOST]OK not only was what I did not the problem (Or so it seems) but the kits are not issued on subsequent runs again when I put that in the initialize event..................... PLUS when I start an event with 1 wave and 1 chopper it never ends like that.

I am using default code now and we shall prove if the event s are following the config I created (looks like not)...

3. OK it is confirmed the default mod (no changes by me) has two distinct issue that cause it to NOT BE USEFUL.

1. It will not respawn a kit on subsequent event runs
    2. THe event does NOT FOLLOW the config.

I have multiple screen captures and a ton of game plays to prove this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490457446][/DOUBLEPOST]Most of the event mods related to event manager have flaws... in fact nearly all have the subsequent kit respawn issue.

4. Works great this plugin, just had the pleasure of doing a test run with it.
    However I can see that it runs with tokens (server reward) but I use Economics, so what should I change to in config for having coins as reward instead?

Thanks in advance.

5. Any fix? İ have this problem...

6. nevermind... :p

7. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

8. For some reason the helicopter never comes when the event starts.

9. Why the helicopter does not fire

10. Idk if this has been said yet but i found an issue where a player will join the event with items , the even will start they will get kit. Then they will use the items from the kit and put them into the recycler. Then they will die , event will end and they will spawn with the kit x 2 . BUT their original items will be gone.

(22:26:19) | Item.SetParent caused remove - this shouldn't ever happen

11. As of today the heli shows up for a second then flies away with the event still going.

12. Same for me..

13. Create a lag on the server

14. solved

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2017
  15. Okay, I am experiencing a number of bugs. I had 4 players test this out and all of the players that died were disconnected, and when they came back they had left their 'ghost' on the server until I performed a restart, had this flooding console after the event:

(07:56:30) | Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? [BANG] PRESCOT!![451879/76561198155889140]
    (07:56:30) | Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? mcphee[23724/76561198032455417]
    (07:56:30) | Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? [Helix] Fred1[36133/76561198150182984]
    (07:56:30) | Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? [Helix] DaRK HaZaRD[457167/76561198018020511]

They have cleared up after a restart but I am afraid to use it again because I know it will happen again..

16. Is there anyway to get a "cost to enter" option using economics please?

17. Awesome plugin!
    Its working great except for one thing, hitting the helicopter with rocketlauncher casues instant selfdeath :p
    Other weapons is working fine, but rockets only cause damage to self.
    Any way to fix this?
    Thanks

18. Im not having any problems with the plugin other than the choppers dont really move around a whole lot. They dont use rockets very much either. They just kinda fly to the heli base and hangout above the base. Any idea how to fix that problem??
    Thanks

19. for me the heli is unkillable