Total Downloads: 2,510 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

2. Thank you, Sirs.

3. It was all fuji lol, I just added the ui and config

4. Yes SIR :p

5. Best! Thx! Waiting for TDM update =]

6. A short clip from Steenamaroo @=BBUK=

This isn't one of the 'proper' arenas - Just a test building mid-map.
    Thanks Fuji for the capture software recommendation.

7. (05:17:10) | [Oxide] 05:17 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventEndPre' on plugin 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.4' (NullReferenceException: )

(05:17:10) | [Oxide] 05:17 [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)

at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[CS_Player] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.FindWinner () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.OnEventEndPre () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. [Oxide] 00:28 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 00:28 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[Oxide] 00:28 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 00:28 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.DestroyAllHealthUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. So I was watching a choppersurvival but I was vanished with the vanish plugin and about halfway through it the choppers and myself were frozen with the console spamming this nonstop yes I could see all the other players still moving around and shooting

21:44 [Warning] Calling hook CanBeTargeted resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: Vanish - False (Boolean), ChopperSurvival (False (Boolean))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470700366][/DOUBLEPOST]So I ended the event with /event end but I couldn't see if it worked or not as I was still frozen, couldn't see chat etc I guess it ended it but this was in the logs

21:52 [Info] [Event Manager] Event "ChopperSurvival" has ended.
    21:52 [Error] Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.4' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    21:52 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+CS_Player].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.CreateScoreboard (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.AddUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+<OnEventPlayerSpawn>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. The hook is used to stop the Heli attacking players who aren't in the arena. There isn't much I can do to stop the conflict, perhaps just avoid vanishing during a game of cs

11. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

12. What is the health that I should put the helicopter at to match the healthui...?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
  13. Has the issue with the hovering been solved? Im worried it might be what I've built? Theres six tall towers around the compound. The helis fly in, and then appear to just hover up and down above spawn which is in the center of the compound. I've tried expanding the zone size to see if that helped, but it didnt appear to.

Any insight would be great :) Thanks.

14. It changes every round. The UI will match the set health, which is managed independently of standard helicopter health. If you have another plugin that modifies damage to helicopters then you may come across some problems

If the players are inside buildings it can cause the helicopters to just hover around

15. Hey, I can't get kit to work. I add cskit and I still spawn with no items on me. I can type /kit cskit and receive kit while not running event... Any ideas??

16. Kits for arena need to be npconly

17. Hmm, so its not Auto Like gungame? I use same arena so that would be am issue

/gg kit

It spawns auto for gungame event

18. If you use AutoEvents system ,you need to setup the kitname in chopper config AND eventmanager config.