Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,382 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. maybe just update plugin? there is 0.3.12 Version and u use 0.3.11

2. I load it before 3 hours maybe. i delete the old one and replace it, restart the server and i had the Problem

Edit: im sry it was my fault. i hope it works now. thanks

3. ok.

Thanks Wulf

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
  4. Wulf can I pay you to mod my server or just for nudes? mostly for server? I've done all I feel like doing. Not sure why some of this crap doesnt work. Busy myself working. Let me know. Nudes were a joke.

5. Apparently /up(whatever number) wall doesnt work with half walls, any chance it could get added plz? @Nogrod

6. It works, maybe need to update.

7. You can add this into your config file.
    Code:
    "assets/prefabs/building core/wall/wall.half.prefab"

8. Returns in console:
    StringPool.GetNumber - no number for string assets/prefabs/building core/wall/wall.half.prefab

9. Hmm, I didn't test it.
    My bad, give me a minute.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1529738580][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here ya go, mistake on my part.
    Code:
    assets/prefabs/building core/wall.half/wall.half.prefab
    @Wulf I suppose Nogrod isn't going to update this, could you update it with the removal of the pillar and addition of the half walls?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2018
  10. Is there any way we can get a name in console of who used /up? I'm getting players who can't wait a fraction of a second for /up to finish working, and I'd like to disable it for them temporarily until they learn it's THEM who is packet flooding the server.

11. getting some odd messages in console and lots of Packet Flood kicks -

Failed to call hook 'OnStructureUpgrade' on plugin 'EnhancedHammer v1.3.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedHammer.OnStructureUpgrade (BaseCombatEntity block, BasePlayer player, BuildingGrade+Enum grade) [0x0006f] in <1f4407547dae4fc0bdf1a3f0b583c9b8>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0041e] in <1f4407547dae4fc0bdf1a3f0b583c9b8>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <2dad53883fcd4b7faaf900f511ce972a>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0

is it Enhanced Hammer causing the issue or BuildingGrade ?

12. that error is enhanced hammer

13. I figured that, thought I would check this plugin first as it only comes up when i use the UP command

14. Hallo i got fps drop after this in server console frop 240fps to 30fps

Attached Files:

15. Yes, This plugin has a problem, the FPS is dropping too much