Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,382 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes

1. the text in the description says :
    Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

So going of that there is no perms.

2. but how do you turn off the free upgrade portion? I want everyone to be able to use the mod but I don't want Admins to use it for free, I want them to pay normal cost

3. hi just wondering if i allow default players buildinggrades.cangrade if they upgrade there base will it still require the resources

4. Is there away to get the plugin to do Low walls and Half walls?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515918346][/DOUBLEPOST]
    as long as you dont give them the "buildinggrades.nocost" you still have to have the Materials

5. I've got a fix for this. PM me if you want it.

@Wulf - can I submit it to yourself for an edit? This plugin is effectively broken in its current state.

EDIT: line 178:

This makes the plugin compatible with cupboard permissions.

Code:
    if (!player.CanBuild())
     {
        PrintMessage(player, "CannotBuild");
        return;
    }

6. Any chance we can get this plugin to NOT completely halt a server and lag it to tears for up to 10 seconds when /up is used on a large base?

7. So, new problem, half walls aren't responding to /up, can we get a fix please. Thanks!

8. This plugin is crashing my server. Lag's out then crashes my linux based server. Anyone have any alternatives?

9. @Nogrod upgrading is a lil partial at the mo, any chance of some improvements?

10. Please Update

11. How to give access to all players ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519227908][/DOUBLEPOST]Delete my Comment, Because im not allowed to delete it by my self.. Its fixed.

12. my players kicking after big building upgrade with console message:
    packet flooding: player tick

Attached Files:

13. I would like this to be usable to but had to remove it from our server due to admins getting to use it for free with no clear way to turn off that feature.

14. How do we turn off the free update for admin? im the only admin on my server and i have tons of resources because im not using them to upgrade my base lol

15. Doesn't appear to be able to be turned off right now. Would be REALLY nice if it could be turned off.

16. Newest Rust, Oxide 3896:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.GetTargetBuildingBlock (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.ChangeBuildingGrade (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args, Boolean increment) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.UpCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Building Grades with a new update entry:

18. not a big deal, just fyi re: this warning
    (17:30:49) | StringPool.GetNumber - no number for string assets/prefabs/building core/pillar/pillar.prefab

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the pillar from the config file, it is already corrected in the plugin itself.

20. Hello and thanks for the Plugin, but now it isnt working for me. Last time i used it before a Rust update hit.
    can anyone help me?

Attached Files: