Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,383 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Well, ability to upgrade if you're in the same clan, as currently if you have it set to not let people up the stuff they dont own its not posslbe? or does TC override that.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which clans plugin?

3. Clans IO

4. Spams console heavily since yesterday.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the errors please? Can't guess them. ;)

6. So much more... plugin works fine but these are bombarding the console.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update, you're outdated. :p

8. Wow... I thought I was 'watching' this plugin already.My bad.

9. buildinggrades.nocost has no affect?

10. Hey wulf, i use "/oxide.grant group admin buildinggrades.cangrade" (without Quotes) and it says that the permission doesnt exist? Same with the other 2 permissions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the permission does not exist, the plugin is not loaded.

12. I usually play on my own server without using "cheats". All i want to do is let myself use /up with a cost. Whenever i try to take away the nocost perm it says i never had it in the first place. Any ideas?

13. Any chance of getting a configurable cooldown integrated into this awesome plugin?

14. How can I turn off that admins/owner has free upgrade? I've tried to remove the permission for nocost but no luck.. i don't want an advantage just because i'm admin.

15. If I use Clans, can a guy not owned those blocks but he is in the clan with the person who owns them, can the person who doesn't own them use /up and /down ?

16. Hello, Is there a way to adjust the radius of the stricture you are trying to upgrade? I built a base with a large open area in the middle. I have placed smaller homes in that area. none of which are touching the main base around them. However, when I up or down the homes the base around it also gets effected. I am at least 4 blocks away from the base walls.

Thanks!

17. Hello @Nogrod, would you mind adding another permission to this which only allows those with permission to upgrade it to a maximum of a specific grade. Would be awesome :)

18. plugin is great but desperately needs a cooldown. too easy to /up 1 repeatedly and cause the server lag. some providers will restart the server if cpu has been too high for x minutes. ive seen some people use it to counter being raided. mostly its the ocd people who can't stand their building having twig for more than 20 seconds.

19. If anyone wants these changes, feel free to DM me and I will send you the file.