Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,382 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. bawNg submitted a new resource:

Building Grades - Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Read more about this resource...

2. Thanks good plugin :) did try and upgrade my arena to test it and it crashed the server lol.. Its very large mind you so I see why.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I believe you may need the latest Oxide snapshot.

4. This plugin may conflict with the teleport plugin, Admins can use /up and /down to get around.

5. Yes same commands as in portgun
    And same function as in /buildgrade from Build :p

6. Oh woops it must have been portgun! My bad! ;)

7. ok so y isnt it working for me? how close do u need to be to a structure?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428249030,1428183549][/DOUBLEPOST]i could really use assistance with this plugin! please?!

8. This is a very simple plugin, if it isn't working for you, it must not have been installed correctly. Check the output of the oxide.plugins console command to confirm that it is loaded.

9. Sweet Plugin! Any chance on being able to make bases destroyable via this?

I have NPC's and a town and prefer wood buildings (less lag) but people can still blow stuff up

10. please update this plugin the command /up dont work just makes u go up and /down makes you tp down. could just be my portgun plugin interfering but this plugin was working before the latest rust update. and now it does not work.

11. possible to make it so it upgrades everything to latest tier? Good plugin btw, great for admins to make challenges for players etc.

12. oke thx

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  13. what is the permissions for this plugin

14. I've seen it on other servers, so as a server own how do I give all players on my PvE server permission to use this plugin.

15. Might there be a way to give my moderators permission to use these commands? I've tried a few things but nothing seems to be working.

16. I seem to get an issue with this where the server crashes / times out if the base is too big. Is there anyway to get around this?

17. We are getting the same too now, never used to be an issue, but anything remotely big crashes the server on use.

18. Building Grades for Rust Experimental is crashing the server when I use it, I did it 3 times so far just to make sure, and after the todays update when I use it the servers crashes..

19. Doesn't work anymore.

20. /bgrade don't work ?? Update issue ?