Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,382 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. The player cooldown works. I haven't tested the server cooldown yet. You need to erase your config for biscuit changes.

2. [​IMG]

upload_2017-6-25_17-16-19.png

this is what happens when you spam the plugin on big bases. easy to grief server. ive seen players use this to counter raid as well.

3. as of today, Plugin is loading but the /bgrade command throws this error

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide build 2.0.3343 or higher.

5. bgrades seems to completely bypass the twig raiding rules on rust - is this intended?

6. [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  7. is there a possibility to add a command or something in there so when people are friends it also works? without needing to give them the buildinggrade.owner permission??

8. Its a admin/mod plugin best not to allow normal players to use it

9. This plugin has a permission buildinggrades.nores tho. is it useless?

10. i get that....but its also nice for players in a vip kit or something like that otherwise there would not be a option for rescources or not ;)

11. Why do you think it is useless?

12. well since admins have no need for it that command is kinda useless ;) therefore my previous question

13. If you want a friend to use it for now you will need to give them the permission you can add it just to a player and not a group but it would need recoded to work the way you want

14. well thats why i asked my prev question xD

15. it does nothing im pretty sure, players with the permission to use can upgrade without resource cost :/

16. addon no longer works , oxide wont load it error BuildingGrades.cs(35,25): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're on a pretty old version, that was a Rust change months ago.

18. I tried running the permissions "grant user ( Steam64ID) buildinggrades.cangrade" etc & get told they don't exist? Yes the .json file is in oxide/configs & server has been restarted, all plugins were all so checked for updates before restart as well... What could be wrong?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What doesn't exist exactly?

20. It tells me the permission doesn't exist. I tried all 3 same result.