Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,382 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. I have given the group: buildinggrades.cangrade

But the server is not upgrading the building however it is stating that the action has been completed but no errors in the console:
    Q-9t5LrIQEmWSXcNaiWqUA.png

The player is going from stone to sheet metal.

2. I am having an issue where buildinggrades.owner permission does not seem to do anything. I have revoked this permission from my default group, however players can still upgrade/downgrade any structure they want, even if they do not own it.

I have done multiple tests with putting down a TC in my base and not auth'ing others, makes no difference.

Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

3. Hey @Wulf Is it possible to have a clans check so people in the same clan can upgrade their bases, without having one needing to be on?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I’m sure it is possible, but this isn’t my plugin.

5. Sorry, I saw the current maintainer. Thanks.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I posted a fix and forgot to change it back, sorry.

7. No problem, just got confused is all. Thanks for the help though. :)

8. Same issue as me. Default ranks do not have any of the permissions to use this command, however they can use all of them. I just tested this and they are able to /up my structure.

9. It seems everytime someone runs the command its freezing the server for a few seconds so had to disable it. May be down to the half walls or something from the update? idk
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512822705][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Update - Its fine dont worry about it was something else.

10. @Nogrod @Wulf Quite a big issue with this plugin, since the TC change players can up or down any base they want

11. is there a certain way to allow all players on my server to use this?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Grant the permission you'd like to the default group. Permissions tutorial is under Guides & Tips.

13. wouldn't that be ,

"grant group default buildinggrades" ? or just "buildinggrades.cangrade"?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant group default buildinggrades.cangrade

15. Thanks Wulf! This has been driving us nuts.

16. How does this work with half walls?

17. Half walls upgrade fine same as any other building pieces.

18. when players on my server put wall it doesnt do anything and if they put other it doesnt work

19. weird i just tested it and it works fine but remember im logged in as admin.

20. buildinggrades.nocost - allows free upgrading I did not set permission but it is automatically allowing free upgrade. I want everyone to use the up but I want everyone, including myself, to pay the normal cost of building mats. Any ideas on how to turn off this permission? I have tried a few ways and looked in JSON but didn't see an option