BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,650 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. blueprintmanager.noworkbench still need workbeach to craft

2. Hi. Can we expect it Console commands: blueprint <unlockall|resetall> <player> ?
    I would like to use it in the shop:
    ServerRewards for Rust | Oxide

3. I deleted all permissions and yet I still have all the Bp. and even removing the plugins and restart the server does not change anything. How to do ??

4. From what I understand, once you have unlocked all the blueprints, it can't be undone until Facepunch forced wipe.

5. @Kappasaurus Can confirm, something broke with Thursday's update. Was working Thursday morning, now after update, need workbench to craft.

6. Yes unfortunately and yet I have done everything delete the database to give the map the storage the user and nothing. A command should be added for any reset

7. Tried grant group default blueprintmanager.all in console then writecfg, and I still don't see them even with a workbench. Unloaded/reloaded plugin. Logged out/back in. I just want the default for everyone to have all blueprints and not need a workbench either.

8. Actually that'd be pretty cool, and be able to wipe individual users bps by finding them using steamid. but then we may be dipping into paid plugin territory here. I'd buy that though.

9. yeah i noticed this on this plug in AND the noworkbench plug in. You cant craft a thing without a bench nearby. The item you try to craft just vanishes.
    Also the permissions are not working at all. Tried all 3 on a player and group and nothing shows in console. Thanks.

10. how to write or how to add some default blueprints corrrect like i wanted to add explosives and hachet as default?

jsonLint puts out wrong json cause i wanted to add some

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017

11. hello, how do u wrote it? i dont test it but try this as example:

Code:
    "Default blueprints": ["explosives","hatchet" ]

12. Question, does anyone know how to wipe all players BP's now? I never had a server when BP's were a thing. Any help would be appreciated.

13. thanks this helps :)

14. any update on fixing the plug in ?

15. hey all,

how to wipe all blueprint Player data?

any idea?

16. How are you using the blueprintmanager.all? I have been trying for several hours to get the command or Mod to work. I have it downloaded but my issue is where am I running the permission? I am using RCON:iO and I tried entering the command there, I have tried in game using F1, I am pretty new to running a server and I have had bad luck with 3 of the 10 MOD's ... downloading fine but configuring the mod. I really really hate blueprints and just want them gone...help please! As an update I have given myself permission but when I type in the oxide.grant steam64id blueprintmanager.admin (0r all) I get a message Usage:Grant<group|user><name|id><permission>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017

17. u need to give a permission to a user or group as example:
    for user:
    perm.grant user SteamID blueprintmanager.all

or group:
    perm.grant group default blueprintmanager.all

via your rcon tool