BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,650 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. hmm rhw prefix's are longer now.ok thanks.

2. I did that and I received the message: Group'default' granted permission 'blueprintmanager.all' so I got excited, but everything still shows locked. I also did the option to grant all to myself and it also says I have granted permission for blueprintmanager.admin. is there a step I might be missing? I am trying to unlock blueprints for everyone on my server, do I have to load a list anywhere or should this command know to unlock all blueprints
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508537571][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just want to say I love you all...It worked but my noob self forgot to log out of the server and log back in for the update to happen....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  3. Is it possible to lock blueprints with this plugin? Like make it where some items you cannot research, cant create blueprint of them. The item can only be found in loot and not learned.

4. I love this plugin, no issues at all. Only thing i would change is 1) add console commands and 2) when using the unlock, or reset all commands, add a wild card (*?) to do for all players? (if there is not a way already? i may be missing something) i don't like having to go through my entire player list resetting one at a time. Either way, great plugin on short notice! :D

5. So i installed the plugin Blueprint-manager a couple day's before,

But for some reason it doesnt wanna work for me?

i don't know what to do now

how can i remove the blueprints for everyone? (a no bp server)

6. I am having some trouble I put in items into the default blueprints area. I then went to rcon:eek:i and did oxide.grant default blueprintmanger.config and it didn't work I even tried grant user "name" blueprintmanger.config and that still didn't work. What do I try so the items that are in my default in the config file to work?

7. Is there a way to unlock certain blueprints for certain permission groups?

8. fix pls blueprintmanager.noworkbench

9. (16:31:29) | Permission 'blueprintmanager.all' doesn't exist

(16:31:50) | Permission 'blueprintmanager.all' doesn't exist

10. Nope, this does not work.It only works if admin permission is given to users.

11. Hi guys, is it possible to wipe the server using this plugin?
    As wipe the blueprints.
    thanks

12. How to block workbench's blueprints on my server?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2017
  13. object OnItemResearch(Item item, BasePlayer player) {} -----> Oxide API for Rust
    • Called right before a player begins to research an item
    • Returning a non-null value overrides default behavior

14. For some reason the config keeps wiping which is annoying as hell

15. hi all,

sorry for that dumb question but how to reset blueprints for all Players?

best regards

16. /blueprint resetall

17. oh ok i thought only works with Player Name and wipes only that Player. i will try tomorrow before wipe :)

thanks a lot

18. I think there is also one specific file that is stored in your server files that you could just remove and will simply reset blueprints of your players.

19. There is some confusion where the file is that stores blueprints - Solved - Where are blueprints stored? | Oxide