BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,650 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. My post got deleted because random plugin versions arent allowed, but I wish it would get approved anyway because the author doesnt care and many people struggle with this.

Can I post the version in pastebin at least ?

2. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
  3. yes please allow Garbage Collector to be the maintainer, this plugin is so broken and he has fixed it already and sent it to me personally.

i highly agree

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Kappasaurus is still the maintainer of it and said he will be posting a fix shortly.

We do not allow random versions publicly regardless of the format, sorry. If you feel the need to, private versions can be sent as requested via PM, just not on the forums publicly. The author has stated that they will be posting a version soon with fixes.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  5. In all honesty kappa hasn’t done anything for 6 months about it and people have complained that whole time

Pretty poor

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You do not know what his circumstances may have been, may not have seen the posts until now either. Either way, he's aware of it now, so I'm giving him a bit of time before the plugin will be marked as unmaintained.

7. Well, im incredibly happy it is finally fixed with Garbage Collectors update because this has been an issue for months.

Alot of people had problems with it on their servers, a very smalll ammount of people had no problem with it on their servers but we could never find out what it was. You had to get lucky maybe for it not to lag.

Finally it doesnt packetflood or lag anymore when new people unlock the blueprints so that's the most important thing.

8. @Wulf can i get maintaner of this plugin
    Because i charged it with memes

9. Is there a easy way to unlock all 'Blueprints' except C4?