BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,650 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. sorry im quite new to hosting servers i just want to know where to input the command for it to work!

2. I just said where

3. In f1 console? ive already tried that it doesnt work!

4. I gave you other options have you even tried?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531338973][/DOUBLEPOST]@Loris 2 Post here the full command you are using

5. Mate im really sorry im so new to this i have no idea what im doing do i need to go in my config to do the command or something ? Sorry for my lack of knowlegde
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531339413][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The command im using is. "grant user loris blueprintmanager.admin"

6. oxide.grant group admin blueprintmanager.admin
    oxide.grant group admin blueprintmanager.all
    oxide.grant group admin blueprintmanager.config
    oxide.grant group admin blueprintmanager.noworkbench

7. THANKS IT WORKED! I had no idea that you had to do oxide. at the start thanks man <3

8. its ok just add all permissions to the groups its better that way

9. Blueprints manager is causing lag every time someone joins the server. Is there a fix for this?

10. Ok so the blueprint manager plugin has been a big hassle for a long time now. Any server with a decent population will suffer major lag issues. Is it possible to label this plugin as an unsupported plugin? At least till its fixed that is? I have been trying to work on it my self and even stripping it down to its basics it is still having the same issues. If someone with more experience in C# wants to take a look it would be much appreciated.

11. DM me :)

12. How I can disable specific blueprint? I don't want the players learn some items. Only found. But no learn.
    I repeat. For specific blueprints.

13. The plugin doesn't works. The developer abandoned it. Nice.

14. When a player joins the server will hang for 3-5 seconds (rubberband, can't interact, no commands, chat, etc.) and I have traced this back to being because Blueprint Manager grants blueprints to players when they join. Is there any way to fix Blueprint Manager or use a different plugin because it's really annoying when 3 or 4 people join and you're frozen for 20 seconds.
    Thanks in advance.

15. Im having same issues but i also get kicked. but mostly Im quoting you cause of that badass avatar you have!

16. This plugin still causes LAG SPIKES and KICKED FOR PACKET FLOOD TICK whenever someone joins.

Is there any fix for this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018
  17. Any fix for the lag spikes when a new player unlocks all the blueprints?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534085688][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean cant someone program this plugin to only unlock 1 thing every second or something? if that stops the lagging. Im doing my best creating a server but everybody complains about this.

How do we fix it?

18. @Kappasaurus
    Solved - Giving all blueprints (15ms)

19. I cant maintain plugin and i cant post plugin here, then if you need to fix plugin i can show you how.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2018