1. .UnlockAll() works bad (freezing server for 15000 ms), i finded a way to make it smarter

Code:
            private List<int> bplist = new List<int>();        private void OnServerInitialized()
            {
                foreach (var item in ItemManager.bpList)
                {
                    bplist.Add(item.targetItem.itemid);
                }
            }        private void UnlockAll(BasePlayer player) // From rust code
            {
                var playerInfo = SingletonComponent<ServerMgr>.Instance.persistance.GetPlayerInfo(player.userID);
                playerInfo.unlockedItems = bplist;
                SingletonComponent<ServerMgr>.Instance.persistance.SetPlayerInfo(player.userID, playerInfo);
                player.SendNetworkUpdate();
            }

It takes only 15-70 ms, x1000 faster, enjoy ^^

2. How do I use this? Sorry im not a programmer

I've been looking to fix the BlueprintManager lag for ages and I hope this will but im not sure what I do, do i save this as BlueprintManager.cs and overwrite or what should I do with this?

3. how do u apply this code and where in the bp manager file?

4. am i correct @Garbage Collector just throw this into notepad and save as whatever.cs and it will autoload? if not you might want to just upload a .cs file to make it easier for everyone that keeps asking for this solution so that we don't have multiple threads

5. No :( It's mostly for plugin devs. If you need to fix plugin you can contact me here -> Discord
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534179600][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's not possible because of rules. Approval's paused now and its unavaiable to post plugins on oxide rn

6. check my answer

7. your discord link is broken please add me back on discord