BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,650 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Doesn't seem to be off of first join. Based on whether or not they have the BP it seems.

2. Ahh okay, I must just be doing it wrong. I've tried revoking blueprintmanager.config and granting it as well as re-adding the plugin entirely but it doesn't update the new blueprints that I added.

3. adding mod gives admin all bps and always by workbench 3 even tho these are revoked for admin?

4. hi guys,
    from last update i have some problems with blueprint Manager. everytime new players connect my server spike for 1-2 seconds. now i delete this plugin but i rlly need it . solve this pls

5. This seems to be a huge problem...
    Well, with some changes I could have it go off of multiple server ticks, instead of it trying to do it all at once.

6. untill then what ? i have 60+ players and half of them are news without blueprints

7. Until then, have then get the blueprints like vanilla. I guess.

8. Rlly for xMilion server i don’t need blueprintManager , i have noworkbench
    "Disable the need for blueprints": true
    But anyway this plugin cause lag to My server
    Thanks

9. Way to be rude.
    As I try and help.
    Anywho, I'll try and solve your problem.

10. I wasn’t discourteous with You, sorry if u think That And thank You for You help

11. My server is also freezing for 10 seconds every time a NEW player joins, but if a previous player connects, the server doesn't freeze.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521508808][/DOUBLEPOST]
    All my players get kicked if I leave the default tick at 300. I have to raise it up to 700 so players wouldn't get kicked for player tick when someone new connects.

I'm just going to have to delete this plugin for now until it's fixed.

12. The plugin attempts to gives the new player the blueprints...
    Like I said, I'm working on it, but I'm not the author, nor the maintainer of the plugin.
    So don't expect me to make it work...

13. Figure it out yet?

14. Not quite, been busy with my rewrite of Hunt, and real life.
    About to leave to go to my girlfriends house here in a minute.
    I'll get to it once I get back.

15. I’ll work on it when I get home.
    Didn’t have any time yesterday.

16. I seem to not be able to use any console commands... when I do, it only repeats it in blue like it's not a command, any help?

17. Hi, when i gave the noworkshop permission to default group it appears workbench level 3 at the right, how i can solve this?

18. Having problems with this plugin. Gave permission in console oxide.grant user (myname) blueprintmanager.config but its not updating my BP's just giving me access to all BP's? Am I missing something? I also used oxide.reload Blueprint Manager but its not changing anything??

19. Sooooooooo why some servers have bp unlocked by default and when I try your plugin, everytime a player joins WE ALL get disconnected? wtf is wrong with my plugin and not others

20. When i use /blueprint unlockall "Adeveth" it says Error, no player found by the name of Adeveth.