BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,652 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. With Multiplay i have to ask them to wipe blueprints, been told by them that its a different set of files that i dont have access.

2. This is a very old thread dating back to the old blueprint system.I had a same thread opened a few days ago and one user confidently pointed me to just one single file that stores all blueprints learned for each user on the server.

3. how would i reset all blueprints for players please also
    do we have a list of blueprint names so i can ad them to the loot spawns ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  4. pls make it possible to delete all blueprints of all Players at same time

best regards :)

5. This doesn't work. You need to specify a player it seems.

Can someone verify this works? And if not, please add this ability to the plugin. This is really what most people want to do is reset blueprints and it seems like a major challenge nowadays.

6. yeah ur so right man. nearly impossible

7. Would it be possible if you check plugin's data file? Maybe it stores blueprints there.However, the problem might be that your server files are storing blueprints too (which they most likely do) so wiping this plugin's data may not be enough.

8. not data file

9. resetting one individual player worked perfectly fine, no worries.
    but to reset all players, we have to do a reset for each individual player - a resetall for everyone on the server would be so valuable!

the reset command also seems to only want a player name, not an id - which sucks, because I have all of the ID's in other plugin data files ;(

i could do a /blueprint resetall 76561234567890 for everyone quite easily

let me know if i'm missing something in regards to resetting for an ID, otherswise, reset for all would be greatly appreciated!

10. Hi, i have tried every posible way to do the permissions but can't get it to work, some help please? :)

Permissions

This plugin uses Oxide's permission system. To assign a permission, use grant user <nameOrID> <permission>. To remove a permission, use revoke user <nameOrID> <permission>.
    • blueprintmanager.admin (access to the /blueprint command)
      Ex. grant user Wulf blueprintmanager.admin
      Ex. revoke user Wulf blueprintmanager.admin
      Ex. grant group moderator blueprintmanager.admin
    • blueprintmanager.all (grants access to all blueprints)
    • blueprintmanager.config (grants access to all blueprints specified in the configuration file)
    • blueprintmanager.noworkbench (removes the need for a workbench)
    Command

11. perm.grant group admin blueprintmanager.all
    server.wrtitecfg
    oxide.reload BlueprintManager

/blueprint unlock playername Thompson

not worked

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
  12. Does this allow you to edit the actual default blueprints so that they can be customized? If not, that would be a great feature.

13. Yes and no.Yes, because you can revoke/add blueprints and no, because process isn't very simple.You will need to do it manually for each player, which is just not practical.

14. add console command please

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
  15. Please add:

Code:
    [Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod("UnlockAllBPForPlayer")]
    private void UnlockAllBPForPlayerHm(BasePlayer player)
    {
        player.UnlockAll();
    }[Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod("ResetAllBPForPlayer")]
    private void ResetAllBPForPlayerHm(BasePlayer player)
    {
        player.ResetAll();
    }

Or something similar please.

16. Great plugin! I was wondering if granting the permission blueprintmanager.config overrides the default plugins provided by Rust itself.

In other words, does granting a group permission to access the plugin's default blueprint list override the vanilla default blueprints?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
  17. FYI, it appears after some research, deleting the folder server/xxx/user will wipe blueprints. I haven't tested it yet.

18. Did you put "o." or "oxide." or "perm." preceding the command? [EX: o.grant user Wulf blueprintmanager.admin or o.grant group admin blueprintmanager.admin] You have to do that for it to take.

19. How to give everyone all items no workbench required and no bp's?