BlueprintManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,650 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Wrong plugin mate, LOL.

2. can i lock only one item from player ?
    or "reset" only one item

3. obj

obj

@Kappasaurus Is there anyway to remove the "WORK BENCH LEVEL 3" pop up? I have "require workbench" set to true.

4. hi i have permission blueprintmanager.noworkbench

but cant build item because workbench 3 i required is that normal?

benchrequired true or false doenst work for me at config file.

best regards

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  5. Same here, the Noworkbench from Rcon does NOT work, and if you specify it in the config file it has no effect either.

6. Kappasaurus updated Blueprint Manager with a new update entry:

7. Error while compiling: BlueprintManager.cs(286,36): error CS0122: `PlayerBlueprints.Reset()' is inaccessible due to its protection level

8. For fix this problem - update to Oxide 2.0.3528.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  9. @Kappasaurus, you took the @k1lly0u code, but you made the same mistake as him.
    Take a look at his plugin again. What is even a purpose of creating fake workbench trigger if you can just senr RPC craftMode?
    This simple code run on the timer(in case some players have lost permission and some get) can to the whole thing, even remove the annoying "Require workbench level" from players inventory....

Code:
              foreach(var player in BasePlayer.activePlayerList)
                    if (permission.UserHasPermission(player.UserIDString, "blueprintmanager.noworkbench"))
                        player.ClientRPCPlayer(null, player, "craftMode", 1, null, null, null, null);
                    else
                        player.ClientRPCPlayer(null, player, "craftMode", 0, null, null, null, null);

10. RPC craftMode unlocks all blueprints as far as I know.

11. getting a error when i load the new version

(12:04:32) | Error while compiling: BlueprintManager.cs(286,36): error CS0122: `PlayerBlueprints.Reset()' is inaccessible due to its protection level

(12:04:37) | Error while compiling: BlueprintManager.cs(286,36): error CS0122: `PlayerBlueprints.Reset()' is inaccessible due to its protection level

12. have same issues!

Code:
    Error while compiling: BlueprintManager.cs(286,36): error CS0122: `PlayerBlueprints.Reset()' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    best regards

13. ive just done a oxide update and it seems to have fixed it for me atleast :D

14. Its not a mistake, it doesn't work how they said it does in the dev blog. Without the dummy bench you cant craft items that require one

15. is there anyway to remove the workbench level3 of the screen ?

16. To all with errors: update Oxide.

17. ive updated oxide and new update is on but im stuck with workbench level 3 on the screen anyway to remove this..
    if i set it to "Require workbench": true it shows on the screen
    if i have it to false it dosent show but players need a work bench
    but then if i add the plugin noworkbench on and set it to not need it and set "Require workbench": false its still on the screen

18. That configuration option was removed, it's now 100% permission based.

19. o_O
    It's working just fine, as it should. It fully removes the requirements of the workbench and DOES NOT unlock anything.
    No idea what is your problems, but I've made it work in my private version =)

20. can you add a option to remove all blueprints from everyone at once or to delete the data file via server command ?