Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,958 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. NPC's, should've been fixed. Have you updated?

2. if your on about bot spawns yes i have the latest version on

3. I'm talking about the backpacks.

4. ahh yeah i see what you mean umod page has the latest update lol

5. There ya go, did that solve the problem you were having?

6. Plugin messed up my Server - very often "Disconnected: Packet Flooding: Player Tick"
    After deleting that Plugin - no more Disconnect...
    Maybe you should check and repair it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
  7. Maybe you should give more information.

8. No matter what I try I can't get it to give the smallest bag to people. When i set everything correctly to give everyone the small one, the box just doesn't show up.

9. Greetings;

I've searched through the FAQs, the Tutorials, I've looked up YT videos, now I am posting here to ask.

In specific, I am having an issue with the Backpacks addon. I cannot piece together what the tut is saying to do, nothing is working, I'm frustrated and losing patience.

Is there a specific, turn by turn recipe to follow in order to do permissions for myself as an admin and the players on my server? An idiot proof description? I don't know why this is is hard to find. :(

I have Oxide; Backpacks is in my FTP correctly, now what? Why aren't the commands doing anything? Ive entered into chat and into console.

10. Read plugin overview and post in same topic for support of the plugin

11. Finally got backpacks working. Trial and error got me to put together the command line of
    'oxide.grant user <playersname> backpacks.use.large'

Now, my issue is losing the back on death: I have the json settings to NOT drop backpack on death as noted here in italics, but the backpack still disappeared on death:

{
    "Backpack Size (1-3)": 3,
    "Blacklisted Items (Item Shortnames)": [
    "rocket.launcher",
    "lmg.m249"
    ],
    "Drop On Death": false,
    "Erase On Death": false,
    "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
    "Show On Back": true,
    "Use Blacklist": false
    }

any suggestion?

12. Not an Issue - Oxide not giving permissions (lacking admin/permission)

After editing any json file you must reload the plugin
    type in rcon o.reload Backpacks

13. Dont use the plugin sorry

14. quite alright. Thank you!

15. I don't play the game any more but still help others with questions if needed

16. Code:
    Calling hook CanAcceptItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: Backpacks - CannotAccept (CanAcceptResult), Skins (True (Boolean))

17. That's an issue with your Skins plugin, it should optimally "return null" in that situation.

18. @LaserHydra we got it fixed but now a new error spamming like crazy.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanAcceptItem' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 (Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack b) [0x00000] in <1fdb88175f7f49ebb39027bfdcbac798>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x0002c] in <839a3cb835c04d14aeb58d83bb7bc4bd>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.CanAcceptItem (ItemContainer container, Item item) [0x00045] in <1fdb88175f7f49ebb39027bfdcbac798>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00447] in <1fdb88175f7f49ebb39027bfdcbac798>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <09b255f9a88d4ffda4779759134e116d>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0 

19. backpack doesn't open at all, after I type it a second time it say backpack is in use.