Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,960 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. There is, where would you like it placed?

2. I am not sure maybe away to move it like floating behind the person just some way to make sure it dosn't get into there face when they are trying to pickup and shoot.

3. Well, the plugin has it designed to attach it to a bone on the body, the spine to be more precise.
    I could try to move it back though. Gimme a minute.

4. I was just wondering if there was a way to do it for sure. It would help me a ton becuse if you put it to 3 it is just giant and in your face on my server

5. Could always disable the visual.
    I'll take a look.

6. Wow you can disable the visual? Thats a option? Because that would be awesome
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518365698][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I see now Show on back. Man I am doing that!!! That would be awesome.

7. It's in the config.
    Code:
    {
      "Backpack Size (1-3)": 1,
      "Blacklisted Items (Item Shortnames)": [  ],
      "Drop On Death": true,
      "Erase On Death": false,
      "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
      "Show On Back": false, <--- Here it is.
      "Use Blacklist": true
    }

[DOUBLEPOST=1518365750][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I suggest doing it until there is a better fix for the visual.

8. that would be great! thank you

9. Any time, I’m here to help.
    Currently out on a date, so it’ll be a bit before I can do anything.

10. I, more likely then not, could probably do it now, if you're available.

11. Hey man, sorry for the delay, the guys on my server actually asked if it could just be hidden, which I saw from your previous post and the config that it can. So I guess that will suffice! Thanks again tho!

12. Any time.

13. Thanks for helping out here, I did not receive notifications for the last pages of messages.
    I will try to find some time to go through the different issues and figure them out.
    The problem with the backpack ending up moved or rotated is a bit weird, I am unsure what causes that at the moment.

14. Any time. Love helping out.
    Helps me learn C# better.

15. Hey @LaserHydra do you think it might be possible to move these backpack files into protostorage or a .db file? When a server is busy there ends up being a ridiculous amount of backpack files when a wipe is left for a while. Thanks Laser but no stress if you have other priorities :)

16. I also found that it saves backpacks for NPC's as well.
    Quick and easy fix for it, so it's not too much to worry about.

17. Mmmmm excluding these would be great as well, I might add that as an exception in the meantime!

18. I believe I posted my fix above, if not I can add it down here if you’d like.

19. @LaserHydra
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info, UInt64 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. Hmm?
    What is?