Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,958 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. I can send you the file in a little bit.
    Just gotta sleep haha

2. oh.. help pls
    i have so many backpack date lol

3. Uh, I’ll be awake in around... 8-10 hours, I can send it then if it’s not already sent

4. PM me for a copy of a variant that blocks NPC, it is currently running well on 7 servers.

You need a new BackPack.cs that skips generating them for NPC. I have provide a copy to the mod developer, send me a message to get a copy before an official fix is released.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  5. Placing a fully fueled chainsaw in the backpack will result in the chainsaw having 0 (zero) fuel if the backpack is closed and re-opened.

6. I will have to work on that today, in the meantime please blacklist the chainsaw.

7. It's possible to reset backpacks after a wipe?

I can delete manualy files on data folder, sure.

8. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

9. I've tried to grant permission for days nothing works is there a line that i need to enter that some one can be cleat about cause the explanation isn't very good.

backpacks.admin doesn't enable it.. what should be in front of it nothing after it?
    o.grant backpacks.admin
    o.grant players 1magus3 backpacks.admin
    o.grant 1magus3 backpacks.admin
    o.grant players backpacks.admin

sorry for being a noob

10. Using the Oxide permission system

oxide.grant user NAME/SteamID backpacks.admin

11. Ummm.... How does one enable all players to use backpack by default when they enter the server? Tia

12. o.grant group default backpacks.use

13. Thank you! now another thing... players are having an issue with seeing the backpack after they close it, as in it's flying in their face and obstructing vision. How can I fix this? I tried turning all the relevant config settings to false, but nothing's changed.

14. If you set the Visual Backpack to false in the config, and reload the plugin, it would no longer show the backpack and avoid obstructing their view until I find out how to fix it.

15. Hey Laser, I’ve gotten a request from someone about making support for multiple backpacks.
    I’m working on it, but I’m not sure if you’d like to work on it instead, as it’s your plugin. I’d rather not intrude on your work haha
    Let me know what’s up!

16. I currently do not have the time, neither do I understand the reason for having multiple backpacks and therefor I don't think its a feature for the public version of backpacks for now.

17. Ah alright.
    Do you mind if I work on it as a private project?

18. Do if you like.

19. Alrighty.
    Thanks!

20. @LazerHydra, Im having an odd bug. There seems to be no difference between the small and medium? they both show 10 items in them. But large jumps to 50?