Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,958 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. FYI, After the update to 2.1.6 mine stopped working. I went back to 2.1.5 and it worked fine.

2. Im having a hard time add the backpacks.use to the default role. when i use oxide.grant default default backpacks.use? it says back:
    Usage: oxide.grant? Any tips?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant group default backpacks.use

4. Thanks m8

5. Hello, I installed the backpacks plugin and I'm using the Bind b backpack.open command in the F1 console. I exit the console and press "B" But nothing is popping up. So I don't think myself or the other players can use it? Am I forgetting something?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2018
  6. i think this plugin need a fast fix.

you can glitch items with backpack
    or is it fixed already ?

7. Whats the full oxide commands to add this to default group and admin group im typing alsorts of lines and getting nothing working someone please help me :(

8. hiya i use the blacklist system in backpacks and when people try to move items that are blacklisted it spams in chat MoveToContainer Failed! is there anyway to set a custom message instead of it showing that message please. also i have to keep o.reload the plugin every fewdays otherwise the blacklist stops working ?