Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,958 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

Backpacks - Allows players to have Backpacks which provides them extra inventory space.

Read more about this resource...

2. Screenshot please!

3. FTM

FTM

Here's a Screen Shot.

My question is, if I die with items in it, can they be looted? or are they saved?

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]

5. FTM

FTM

I missed that part. Thanks

6. Can you make another version or add a command for a large wood box instead of a small one.

7. anyway to make crates disapear after looted? i have chests everywhere with this mod from people dieing

8. I'll see.

9. how do i add the permission in "backpack.use" because it keeps saying im not allowed to use this command
    i have Ranks And Titles... do i have to add it with oxide permissions system??

10. yes, you need to use Oxide's Permission system to grant the permission.

11. how do i add the command then??

12. Console Command:
    grant user Aluhu backpack.use (to grant yourself the permission)
    or / and
    grant group admin backpack.use (to grant the permission to the admin group)
    or / and
    grant group player backpack.use (to grant the permission to the player group)

13. thank you man :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446265140][/DOUBLEPOST]the crate seems to not disappear after it has been looted is that option going to be added?

14. Check this screenshot! ..(click it)

15. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

16. I just downloaded and installed this plugin. I works great, nice work dude. I'm still getting the box breaking sound though.

17. This version(1.0.1) is the same as 1.0.0

18. No config for new update

19. I like your plugin very much. Is there a way you could make backpacks work with battlefield and arenadeathmatch plugins?

20. how do you mean?