Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,958 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Large is 50!? Whoa there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522686401][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Going over the code I found this.
    Code:
                public StorageSize Size =>
                    Instance.permission.UserHasPermission(ownerID.ToString(), "backpacks.use.large") ? StorageSize.Large :
                        (Instance.permission.UserHasPermission(ownerID.ToString(), "backpacks.use.medium") ? StorageSize.Medium :
                            (Instance.permission.UserHasPermission(ownerID.ToString(), "backpacks.use.medium") ? StorageSize.Small : Configuration.BackpackSize));

There's no difference in the small and medium haha, just change it to
    Code:
                public StorageSize Size =>
                    Instance.permission.UserHasPermission(ownerID.ToString(), "backpacks.use.large") ? StorageSize.Large :
                        (Instance.permission.UserHasPermission(ownerID.ToString(), "backpacks.use.medium") ? StorageSize.Medium :
                            (Instance.permission.UserHasPermission(ownerID.ToString(), "backpacks.use.small") ? StorageSize.Small : Configuration.BackpackSize));

And it should work!

2. hi, fix that bug please (it works on some backpack versions, and last)

3. I understood none of that haha,
    Could you give a brief English explanation?

4. ok, you can easy duplicate items (all actions only in this order and you must open backpack only through the bind key):
    1) you must stand near to another player who also has a backpack and you should have items in backpack;
    2) you first open backpack and your near friend must second do it
    3) next time your friend must close backpack and after him you also do it
    4) now you open your backpack and take all items, but leave the backpack open
    5) and now your friend must open backpack and close it
    6) after you close / open your backpack and you have items in your backpack that you took to yourself early
    this may not work the first time, but it works like a video

5. its fixed now or not?!? can u tell us something

6. Does anyone know what the rate of backpack despawning is when a player dies?

Is there a way the despawn time can be added to this plugin?

7. Current code does not handle all item properties properly.

It misses item.text, the writing on notes made by players.
    It misses item.name, for things like "Skull of "NoNameBrand".

I added a couple lines to BackPackItem, FromItem, and ToItem, and confirmed that it can work. Please add it to the plugin.

8. It is known to me that there are probably such properties which arent all saved. For the moment I tried to ensure the most important ones were covered.
    I gladly take note of other missing properties when telling me about those.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528079857][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for your detailed explanation, and sorry for my late reply. I have not been notified about new messages in the thread.
    I will try to reproduce and fix that issue.

9. Nvm, updated to the latest from uMod and it works. My bad :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2018
  10. Seems like almost all commands are doing that.

11. our server is on a 2x's a day auto restart, whenever the server restarts, anything in anyones backpack is deleted.. shouldnt this be saving?

seems to have happened after todays update

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2018
  12. Yes, the update changed the item IDs which is why backpacks can't re-create old items.
    Best to wipe all backpacks in oxide/data/Backpacks.

13. i will do that, but its wiping stuff we get today.. so that still true?

14. That'd wipe all items, you could ask your players to remove their items before wiping them.

15. installed this plugin after last rust update and the problem is that ALL permissions are gone after server restart

16. This plugin doesn't delete permissions.

17. didn't say that - just said after restart permissions are gone - a hint what the cause can be or what I can do would be nice

18. So permissions which you granted, are no longer granted?
    Only permissions from this plugin or from any plugin?

19. just THIS - other permissions are not affected

20. ok got a issuse here something is making backpack data files there was over 4k with names like 4727727.json any idear what these are from ?