1. How i can elimine owner and set normal user?

Thanks

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. this is great but how do i login as admin?>

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are automatically admin when you follow the steps in the first post.

5. I'm unable to add myself (the owner ) as the owner to the athoraty level 2 ?? can someone help me.

i'm able to change the gather rates and add kits to my server but i cant change the crafting time because i dont have athroaty level 2

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please read the first post of this thread. If you follow every step, it will be saved.

7. I added myself as owner but im still not able to change the crafting speed
    do i have to restart my server ???

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does your server log say you are level 2 when you log into the server? Can you use other admin commands in the F1 console?

9. I have it thank you :)

10. thanks we figured it out

11. Hello, how i can authorized an another admin to connect on rusty or rustadmin software ? It is possible ? i didn't see anything about this on the forum
    Thanks for help

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RCON is RCON, there are no levels or permissions for it, only the password that you'd have to give out.

13. i can login on my rust admin but my friend can't , i don't understand because the configuration ( server ip, port , quiery port and rcon password is same)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are both connecting remotely, then it's likely an issue with his computer, probably a software blocking it.

15. i try to open all the nat port, disable firewall and anti-virus he have the same settings like me and he cant login on rustadmin
    I host the server on my computer .

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an issue with your port forwarding or RCON setup on the server then. Make sure you aren't setting +rcon.ip to anything, else set it to 0.0.0.0. Also make sure you are forwarding the RCON port and that it is accessible remotely.

17. i will check that, thanks for you help and reactivity

18. hello can you put a player moderator and block item list f1?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Owners and moderators have the exact same permissions in Rust. The only way to block them is to use a plugin to block the inventory commands.

20. I am French and I use a translator to speak English because I suck. I do not understand everything you know where the plugin can serve me for that?