1. Ok thanks, just one thing what or were would I find the server name? My server on the the server master list is Doomsick Rust server by GameServer.com.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's likely being set in the command-line, so you'd need to contact them if you can't access it yourself.

3. I think this is what your talking about [+server.identity "1199530"] ?
    [-batchmode +server.ip 8.6.2.79 +server.port 28016 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 1698202 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "Doomsick rust server by GameServers.com" +server.identity "1199530" +rcon.ip 8.6.2.79 +rcon.port 28018 +rcon.password xxxxxxxxx +query_port 28017 -nologs -load]

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, you can see the hostname there.

5. How can I remove moderators from spawning in items from the F1 menu? They currently have the same rights as an admin.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Block the inventory/give commands. There are a few threads on the forums on how to do this.

7. I am trying to use the command I put in the title, the console returns Added owner name, steamid [steamid] but my name doesnt change green.

Any idea?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are using the long Steam ID, the one with only numbers. Also make sure to use "server.writecfg" after the command to save it. You may or may not have to rejoin the server to see the changes as well.

9. So you're saying to write server.writecfg in console using my RCON or just put it at the end of the command?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a separate command, use it after you added the user.

11. awesome, that worked. Last thing for tonight. I've been researching how to do instant craft. i tried many things but I do not have a server.cfg file anywhere. I made my own and put the text the places told me to but no luck.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. Amazing thank you so much. Is there any way you could create a thread on port fowarding? I know how to do it as i'v made servers many a time but i seem to have an issue with allowing my friends on

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are many videos, threads, and articles that provide that already. It can vary per router too, so you'd need to be familiar your router and setup. The general steps would be: login to your router, find the NAT/Port Forwarding section, forward your server's port to your computer's IP address, and save.

15. Hi Wulf. I need put myself the ownerid every time I restart the server?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, save them using "server.writecfg" after adding them.

17. Thank you very much for the support. :)

18. I have a question, how do you demote admins into users?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin