Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,445 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. does anyone have an idea what could cause the problem with items that have . in it ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

JSON bug likely.

3. voter is no longer registering votes. i get no errors when compiling and have checked that my api key and id's match. nothing has changed in my config since it was last working either.

4. how do i add the voting links? when i do /vote nothing comes up???

5. i cannot add the Codelock to the Rewardlist.
    if i paste the ID lock.code it change the config so i cannot use it.

any way to fix it ?

6. how do i find my servers id and the key ive been trying for like 2 days now and have had no luck :/

7. i upload 2 pictures.
    it shows api code and server ID

Server ID can be found in the Browserlink and the API code by edit a server on a vote website

Attached Files:

8. can you give people points? i just wiped due to some problems and would like to give the guys their pts back

9. I looked through the config can cannot find where to place my links to vote at?
    Can someone explain where I need to put my url link to get it so it comes up when a player does /vote.
    Thanks!

10. I'm having the same issue...one playter said everytime they vote they come back and do /vote and it counts theirs...this is the only person with more than 1 vote even though we are ranked 18

11. Same issue here.

12. same here

13. I haven't seen this addressed yet, I just installed the plugin and when I put in a reward like "Wooden Arrows" as "arrow_wooden" it works fine. But as soon as I enter "attire.hide.boots" which is what they are listed in as here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L3T5AXFw9Uxda-56wjVA0muisrbVAi3NgplU_rShHTY/edit#gid=0 it doesn't give them. Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Code:
          {
            "price": 1,
            "reward": {
              "arrow_wooden": 10,
              "attire_hide_boots": 1,
              "bow_hunting": 1
            }
          },
    This gives me a Hunting Bow and 10 Wooden Arrows but not the boots.

14. how do i add what i want for the reward to be ?

15. are you going to fix Voter to work with new rust update?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors?

17. its now working with the items. The config rewrites itself like the example below and the plugin doesn't recognize the items. Here is a screen shot.

https://gyazo.com/127772b208caf303330c1b93c1782189

this is the config
    Code:
      "Rewards": [
      {
      "price": 1,
      "ammo": {
      "rifle": {
      "hv": 200
      }
      },
      "wood": 1000
      }
      },
      {
      "price": 4,
      "Money": 50,
      "shotgun_waterpipe": 2
      }
      },
      {
      "price": 5,
      "Money": 400,
      "smg_thompson": 1
      }
      }
      ],
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438914838][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry it is not working

18. Code:
    [Oxide] 9:45 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'C_Rewards' on plugin 'Voter'
    File: voter.lua Line: 134 invalid arguments to method call:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0 ents, 2 slprs                                        4kb/s in, 3kb/s out
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x000
    00] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.
    Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]
    I'm getting this error after update.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  19. Not working for me either. It works for everything except items that now have periods in their shortnames (metal.fragments, metal.refined, etc).

I like giving frags / refined as a vote reward. Any ideas?

20. yes and a bolt action doesn't work for awards either