Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,445 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. That was with a deleted config file. Ill try again and check the config file anyway

2. for some reason it tells me tracker not found for toprustservers o_O

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Edit: official update now available. :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

PS. PLUGIN.Name is not required or recommended. ;) It is populated from the filename.

5. oh, thanks :)

6. CHR

CHR

I give that plugin a try, i hope im ablte to read the configfile....

7. when i type /rewards ..
    instead of the item names now comes displayNamex20 etc..

8. Works Great!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  9. i get an error ?

i use latest oxide plusgins

LuaScriptException: [string "voter.lua"]:110: bad argument #1 to 'format' (number expected, got string)

10. tell your StatusCanVote from config, please

11. i was using translated config file i guees problem was in there because i re-translated raw config file now its working. thanks

12. Unable to add lock.code as reward. Any way to make it work?

Thanks!

13. how i config it... i dont know how to add my server for each case
    ahahah sorry but i need help with this xd....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
  14. Any fix for getting the Tracker Not Found Error for TopRustServers?

15. you can not give items if there is point(.) in name of the item such as "explosive.timed"

16. Not really sure what might have caused it, but I've been having some issues with this plugin the past couple days. Previously, when someone used the /vote command (provided they hadn't already voted that day) they'd get the "Thanks for vote! (Points received: %s)" messaged along with however many points. Now it only returns the "You can vote at '%s' (Points for voting: %i)" message, and does not give them any points. I hadn't made any changes to my config file, but to be sure I reinstalled the mod a couple times (unloaded, loaded), I even tried redownloading it and letting completely regenerate the config to no avail.

Didn't really start doing this until Sunday, so I'm not sure if it's an issue with the Rust update. Just wanted to see if anyone might know how to fix it.