Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,445 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. They need to vote manually on website and then write /vote

2. Ahh, lol that explains it. Thanks!

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:51 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'C_Rewards' on plugin 'Voter'
    File: voter.lua Line: 134 invalid arguments to method call:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  4. I installed this on to my server generated the API key and activated the plugin from toprustservers but when I saved the config after putting the ID and API key i get Invalid API, Everything seems to be set up perfectly no idea why i'm getting this error?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you reload the plugin after having the config, it isn't automatic.

6. I did reload it, http://gyazo.com/ffa22e7f252563d6d6907d1f4c5907fb That's my Config file, Is there something in the wrong spot? The # I tried reloading with and without but API seems to be the issue I regen'd it twice with the same problem

7. Could you possible add an option for an automatic reward, as opposed to the multiple reward choices?
    also a broadcast to server option, would be great with advertising this on the server.

8. Trying to get the F1 grenade as a reward. Inserting the name "grenade.f1" as the rewards jacks up the plugin doesn't allow it to work, is there a way to fix that?

9. Just uploaded this plugin to our server, made sure API and server ID are correct for ToP Rust... voted for the site, Nothing happens,, not sure what step I forgot,, if any. Ideas?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431126118][/DOUBLEPOST]Issue resolved, some how I altered the config script. Just had to fix the alteration. thanks anyway.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431148457,1431125980][/DOUBLEPOST]So far everthing looks fine except this........the config looks like this......
    Code:
    "Settings": {
      "DataFile": "VoterData",
      "Rewards": [
      {
      "price": 4,
      "reward": {
      "wood": 10000
      }
      },
      {
      "stones": 10000
      }
      },
        {
      "cloth": 10000
      }
      },
        {
      "animal_fat": 10000
      }
      },
      {
      "metal_ore": 400
      }
      },
        {
      "sulfur_ore": 10000
      }
      },
        {
      "stones": 10000
      }
      },
        {
      "pistol_revolver": 1,
          "ammo_pistol": 64
      }
      },
        {
      "price": 6,
      "smg_thompson": 1,
          "ammo_pistol": 64
      }
      },
        {
      "price": 8,
      "rifle_bolt": 1,
          "ammo_rifle": 64
      }
      },
        {
      "price": 10,
      "shotgun_pump": 1,
          "ammo_shotgun": 32
      }
      },
        {
      "price": 12,
      "rifle_ak": 1,
          "ammo_rifle": 64
      }
      },
        {
      "price": 16,
      "explosive.timed": 10
      }
      }
      ],
    But ingame all reads fine but the C4. It reads explosive Xtable: 0000000070B540D0. Any idea what is causing this?

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  10. read my post in below link
    http://oxidemod.org/threads/voter-reward.6317/page-2

it seems that developer does not care about our concern

11. According to the overview the plugin was paid for, and hasn't been updated in months. Make your own conclusions.

12. Now Im not sure if he is just busy atm or what ever RL situation may be going on but I do know that Bomb is a damn good Developer and I seriously doubt that he does not care about our concerns..I would just give it some time to find out what is going on

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
  13. /vote doesnt work /-:

14. Reload the plugin with the /reload plugin. fixed it for me. or just restart
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432929957][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've seen replies to this but no ones seems to want to help you they just seem to want to bash the developer.
    the issue is explosives.timed is the wrong config classsname if you check your config after saving you will noticed that after the "." in timed explosives, its created a new item. instead use "explosives_timed"

and for those bashing the developer none of you are in any position to cry about it. these are free plugins others created for you. you should be lucky they even exist.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432930352][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try "grenade_f1"

15. First of all thanks for your reply, it is appreciated, Secondly I tried the command explosives_timed but when players try to claim this reward it tells them they got the reward but nothing is given to the player....have you seen anything on that?

16. If someone can take this project up or would re-write this in another code they're more comfortable with, I am willing to pay toward development for it and other plugins you provide us. Not sure if that's against the rules but it would be a welcomed plugin.

17. I was trying to get the Plugin running but i do get this error everytime i upload the file. Is it a problem with the ftp permission or anything ? other plugins work fine ... server restart/plugin reload/ plugin reupload nothing seems to help

(17:02:44) | [Oxide] 4:02 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Voter v1.4.0 by Bombardir
    (17:02:44) | [Oxide] 4:02 PM [Error] voter: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Sharing violation on path C:\TCAFiles\Users\BR\5205\server\Streamline\oxide\config\voter.json)
    (17:02:44) | [Oxide] 4:02 PM [Error] voter: Failed to save config file (does the config have illegal objects in it?) (Sharing violation on path C:\TCAFiles\Users\BR\5205\server\Streamline\oxide\config\voter.json)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  18. Post your config file and I'll try to help.

19. ..done

20. It appears you deleted the top half of your voter.json config file. If you delete it and then reload the plugin, avoid removing/modifying anything besides rewards, your server ID, and API key.