Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,445 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Ok thanks still!:)

2. any way to make you get the points without writing /vote again?

Can someone help me fix this with serverrewards?

..... noeone?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  3. I have tried checking the list for names for the config file to edit the rewards, the link doesn't work on the main page.
    I would like the names for,

Supply Signal,
    Bolt,
    Assault Rifle,
    HQM,
    Sulfur

4. Trying to add 2 Rust-server voting links , but can only seem to get 1 to show. any ideas?

5. Link on main page doesn't work, I am putting in the short names but it just doesn't work in game...

6. This is the config that I have but it doesn't give me supply signal, could someone edit it to give the player the supply signal?

Attached Files:

7. Try the plugin file voter.lua attached

and set the config file something like that :

Code:
            "price": 1,
            "reward": {
              "supply#signal": 1,
              "xmas#present#large": 1
            }
          },
          {
            "price": 2,
              "autoturret": 1,
              "supply#signal": 2
            }
          },
          {
            "price": 3,
              "autoturret": 2,
              "supply#signal": 3
    if you want to test on a server, find [SOG]-[RUST BAD] Off En Creation

8. Somoine know wich name high quality metal is in the config ?

i type high#quality#metal and its not working...

9. Always use Oxide's item list, or alternatively Rust wiki's: Oxide API for Rust

10. Code:
    (18:59:12) | Failed to call hook 'C_Rewards' on plugin 'voter v1.4.0'
    File: voter.lua Line: 134 failed to convert parameters:
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    EROORRR

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  11. I tryd to search out how to fix but its something with parameters

(10:45:01) | Failed to call hook 'C_Rewards' on plugin 'voter v1.4.0'

File: voter.lua Line: 134 failed to convert parameters:

Here is a link of the plugin byself

12. k1lly0u updated Voter Rewards with a new update entry:

13. Hi k1lly0u, I just want to say on behalf of everyone that we appreciate you fixing this plugin. We've all wanted a functional point-based voting system for awhile since they all broke awhile ago.

14. Thank you Killy0u but the Cost price is incorrect when looking in /reward and just copies the ID name as the cost price good no one can buy them for 0

15. Having the exact same issue here. Removed Easy Vote and added this in instead. Put in the API key for rust servers site, reloaded, typed /vote and plugin was running. Proceeded to look at and edit config, editted it based off the defaults, ran it through JSON Lint, everything was all good and triple checked that the config looked correct to myself. Added it in, reloaded plugin, voted for my server, typed /vote, got a voting point. Typed /reward to look at items and *thought* I messed up and mixed the reward IDs with the cost value, but I didn't. Reloaded again, still same issue. I have 3 items listed: 20k stone, 20k wood, or supply signal. Each costing 1 point in config. When typing /reward, prices are 0, 1, and 2. Unloading for now (becuase I'm confident that you can push out a fix <3) Regardless, Thank you for this plugin and all your hard work!

16. k1lly0u updated Voter Rewards with a new update entry:

17. Bonjour, just a minor worry, in the lang / eng file. I translate my texts in French but in game they remain in English.

18. How do I add Multiply API keys into this cgf?

19. Hi k1lly0u , is possible to add TopRustServers to the pluggin??

20. In the config file I see this note:
    Toggle's automatic broadcasts to remind player's to vote for your server. This message can be changed in the lang file

What is the filename of the lang file? I cannot find it....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017