Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,445 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. hi
    can i vote for two servers with this plugin ?
    1 player can vote for 2 servers and get 2 rewards ?

it this possible ?

2. not sure if theres a problem here but ive set this plugin up and added my API number from my registered server from rust servers . net and have noticed that my votes are not being counted and registered to the website? is there something im doing wrong>

3. hi guys just need abit of help on this plugin, ive installed this plugin on my server and set all the config files up to the best i know off, ive added my API number for my server thats listen on game servers. net but when people are voting and the votes on the website are updating, they are reciving there rewards fine and cool down is ever 24 hours and that works fine but not sure if ive missed anything? please help

My Config:
    Code:
    {
      "API Key for rust-servers.net": "MY IP NUMBER IS HERE BUT HIDDEN",
      "Automated Broadcasting": {
      "Enabled": true,
      "Timer": 15
      },
      "Chat Command - Reward Menu": "reward",
      "Chat Command - Vote Checking": "vote",
      "Message Colors": {
      "MainColor": "#ce422b",
      "MSGColor": "#939393"
      },
      "Points received per vote": 1,
      "Reward List": {
      "0": {
      "CostToBuy": 1,
      "EcoAmount": 0,
      "RewardItems": [
      {
      "Amount": 1,
      "Shortname": "supply.signal",
      "SkinID": 0
      }
      ]
      }
      }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  4. hi, i don t know if i have do something wrong but, when some players vote, the vote is not recorded?

Attached Files:

5. This works like a champ! Is there anyway I can make it so when someone types in /reward that they automatically get the item? I only want 1 item and it would be good to have 1 less step to get it.

6. hey @k1lly0u, really nice of you to take this plugin over. is there any possibility to add like it were before where you were able to use more then rust-servers.net?

7. have to bump I guess.

8. Hi
    I installed the plugin on our server but after someone voted and typed /vote ingame it always says "There was a error collecting your votes. Please try again later"

Can someone help me with that issue?

9. The simplest thing I would say is to be sure the API key is correct. Be sure to reload the plugin once you've made any changes.

10. Did you ever get something for this?

11. Sadly, no....

12. not sure if this plugin is still being supported or not but I have tried to include the servers ID on rust-servers.net (to make it easier for people to find but it refuses to show in-game!

Code:
    {"broadcastMessage", "<color=#939393>Vote for us on</color><color=#ce422b> rust-servers.net/server/127953</color><color=#939393> and receive rewards! Type</color> <color=#ce422b> /{0} </color><color=#939393>after voting</color>"},
    all it shows in game is: Vote for us on rust-servers.net

Anyone been able to make it also show the ID too?

13. k1lly0u updated Voter Rewards with a new update entry:

14. Awesome work man!!! Will donate to support you're work on all the plugins you've done/taken over! I do have another request on this one tho. Is it possible for you to add additional voting sites? I'm using a site called topg.com which is highly underrated but I like the site, Any possibly that you could add that in?

15. If it has an API to use then I don't see why not

16. That I'm not sure about tho, I'm truly bad at knowing how to search that up. I wrote the wrong address tho, it's topg.org
    There's something they refer to ay votifier for Minecraft, something about siteid, userid and public.key

Ps: I've sent an email to the site owner to see if I have missed the API key or if they may implement it somehow

I just came to think about another thing that encourages people to vote is a monthly reward system. The easy vote plugin has this, tho after the end of the month I need to add the permission manually to the highest voter, this ain't a problem but it would be nice to have this "carrot" in here aswell. The other difference is that with your plugin the points reset when used, the easy vote doesn't so it will need some more lines to make it save the data even when the people have used their points.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  17. Install the plugins, vote rewards, economics and server reward, and I want the player to write / vote and vote for rust-servers, and when he writes / reward 0 he automatically earn 1000 credits for the store. Now when the player writes / vote .... does not vote well on rust-servers and the KEY API is fine.
    {
    "Chat Commands": {
    "Chat Command - Reward Menu": "reward",
    "Chat Command - Vote Checking": "vote"
    },
    "Messaging Options": {
    "Activate automated broadcasting": true,
    "Automated broadcast timer (minutes)": 10,
    "Message color (Primary)": "# ce422b",
    "Message color (Secondary)": "# 939393"
    },
    "Reward List": {
    "0": {
    "Reward Cost": 1,
    "Reward Money (Economics)": 1000,
    "Reward RP (Server Rewards)": 1
    }
    },
    "Tracker Information": {
    "API Key": "mzJ0PvtFJplM2So3AuzMKSDCBv45CbP8ktP",
    "Points received for vote": 1,
    "Tracker type (TopRustServers, RustServers, Beancan)": "RustServers"
    }
    }

18. I did some testing and it seems like it's not working for me.

I had someone test it by using /vote and the first time they tried it, they got this message
    "Thank you for voting for us but you have not cast anymore votes since the last time you checked"

There's no votes except one on Statistics of Bumfuzzler Modtopia and that was me who voted at the site itself.

Any suggestions?

19. It happens exactly the same

20. hey hey, i got this everytime i load vote plugin. what can i do?

it works at the first time and dont work after last rust update

(19:55:31) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Voter v2.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:55:31) | at Oxide.Plugins.Voter.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Voter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017