VendingManager

Utility for managing vending machines

Total Downloads: 1,957 - First Release: Feb 17, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. That might be enough for me to get something working. I'll update here once I've had some time to try some things out.

2. any luck so far ?

3. Not yet, sorry, I'm just getting to this now. Had to wipe my computer.

4. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

5. works like a charm thanks so much for adding

6. is there any reason why the vending machines are going down in health ive set them to 1250 but it just decreases in health

7. I'm not sure. I've always thought the health was kind of buggy. I've always left the health at the default, but when I run locally the VM health bar shows 500/1250... Does it decrease steadily on its own, or is it bumped down a little bit after reloading VendingManager?

8. as far as i know over time i set some vendors lastnight it was full health 1250 came on tonight it was at 200

9. since my last post i came to the vendors again and they only have 3 health there deffo not taking any damage and there is a zone to take no damage but still do lol

10. Are you reloading VendingManager at all in between times you check? Any chance it's decay?

11. nope only time it reloads is on a server reboot every 6 hours but i dont think that will cause it and i dont have decay turned on i also changed all the resistance to 0.0 in the json so i will let you know if that changes anything

12. I think if you want resistance to everything, they should all be 1.0. Also, can you check the health of a vending machine, then try reloading VendingManager and see if the health drops after you reload?

13. ok i repaired all vms full health rebooted server stayed full but its over time the health gose down it also effects the vms that are not set under the plugin like player placed also is there a way to add the same item in like a weapon but with a diffrent skin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  14. That sounds a lot like decay - you may want to double check that decay is disabled for VMs. VendingManager wouldn't cause the hp to decrease over time.

There's no way to add multiple skins of the same item as far as I'm aware - the VM sell order doesn't reliably pick a skinned item from the inventory, so there's no guarantee a skin would remain associated with a particular sell order.

15. i have all decay turned off on my server so im confused to what is causeing it

16. Code:
     Failed to call hook 'CommandDelegator' on plugin 'VendingManager v0.2.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:15:45) | at Oxide.Plugins.VendingManager.LoadSellOrders (.VendingMachine vm, System.String templateName, Boolean replace, System.String& message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VendingManager.HandleLoad (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args, Boolean replaceAll, System.String& message, System.Object[]& opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VendingManager.CommandDelegator (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VendingManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Can you solve this error? Thank you.

17. vendors are randomly breaking when players try to use them ? no console errors

18. What do you mean by "breaking"?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509717541][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What are you doing when you see this error? Trying to load a sell order into a VM?

19. The plugin says that I do not have the economics plugin and it is installed on my server.
    Code:
    (16:02:13) | VendingManager was compiled successfully in 3021ms
    (16:02:13) | Unloaded plugin VendingManager v0.2.2 by ignignokt84
    (16:02:13) | [VendingManager] Economics not detected - money purchases disabled
    (16:02:13) | [VendingManager] ServerRewards not detected - RP purchases disabled
    (16:02:13) | Loaded plugin VendingManager v0.2.2 by ignignokt84
    I get that error when executing the command /vm add name

20. @taNaToS - Can you confirm you're adding a valid sell order? Can you upload your VendingManager.json here please (the one in oxide/config)?

Regarding Economics - do econ transactions still work? That message might be printing out while the plugin is unloading, so possibly is a false alarm.