VendingManager

Utility for managing vending machines

Total Downloads: 1,957 - First Release: Feb 17, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. I thought I had replied to this already, but oops. I looked at this issue a bit and wasn't able to determine a reason why decay wouldn't be blocked. It's possible that the decay mechanics changed somewhat, but I haven't seen any code or scenario that wouldn't be caught and blocked by the default handling (for immortal VMs) in VendingManager. Do you use any other decay-specific plugins? Or do you know if any decay plugins are working properly with VMs?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515502057][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did you ever get a solution from the developer of NoDecay?

2. It's been an issue for a good few months, so I don't think it's to do with the building update. Although it randomly fixed for me and it has appeared again, not sure why. As for decay plugins, there is none on the server.

3. By turning off the set health option it stops the vending machines from decaying.

4. Thanks, that's helpful - I'll take a look at that code and see if there's an issue with how health is modified.

5. Hello! I confirm that you can add more than seven items for sale to one VM by editing the template, so I want to ask whether there is an option to unlock more than 7 items of ingame?

Adding through templates is very inconvenient when you need to place items in trade terminals by thematic groups. All these short names are so short)))

Although the question is removed by using a template, it would not be bad to see a similar function in the plugin. Or at least the increase in slots for sale to 30, since the terminal accepts only 30 stacks of items. Thank you!

6. From what I had seen during development of this plugin, there's no way to change this - the input seems restricted to 7 in the interface, which is client-side.

7. Thank you, I understood ... It is a pity that there is no fashion (... we will do what is ...

8. I have a question. I installed Economics. and I set it to true in the Config. But I can not get the vending machine to sell a hatchet for currency.

9. hi i have a probleme with economy i set on true in config but that don t work and i have money don t understand where is the error

10. Please Help useEconomics don't work there is 3 day i work on

11. @comrad973 @Silck_1375 - Can you please provide details? What have you tried? How are your sell orders set up? And what is the exact issue?

12. I have tried setting up the sell orders via the vending machines. It does not allow me to type in Currency or anything. Money is being collected in game. so players can kill animals or players and collect money without issue i just cant use it on vending machines. So right now I'm using scrap.

13. Have you tried using blood bags?

14. is the blood bag the default for currency?? bc no i havent

15. Yes, bloodbags are the default currency (mentioned in the plugin overview). If you wish to change to a different item, you need to edit the config with that item's shortname. Please note that any item set as the currency item will NOT be usable in normal transactions - meaning if you set the currency item to scrap, then any vending machine transaction with scrap will have the scrap items converted to Economics $.

16. I just noticed a very annoying bug.
    When the owner of a distributor no longer has enough RP to honor the sale, there is a message to the seller that the sale has been canceled "Transaction canceled (ServerRewards): Buyer does not have enough RP "
    But the goods are well taken from the player and deposit in the distributor. The player loses his goods but nothing gave him back despite the canceled transaction message. Thank you in advance for finding a solution is pretty dramatic for my server in RP mode where the players themselves hold the distributors in a city.
    And another problem when a distributor is full he still accepts new exchanges and transactions are thrown to the ground behind the distributor. It may not be manageable via your mod, but a fault in the management of the game.
    Thank you anyway !

17. Okay I understand, so if I used scrap as currency and someone walked up to the vending machine even if they didn't have scrap in there inventory it would convert the purchase to currency? or do you actually have to have the scrap to be able to make the purchase and have it convert?
    \

18. @DanBosS - I will look into the RP issue. As for the full VM, it's normal behavior for it to spit out items when full, so I think that's the responsibility of the owner to make sure they check their VMs :)

@comrad973 - The currency item is used as a representation of Econ $, since there's no way to really set Econ $ on a sell order. That currency item is then tied to the player's Economics balance, which is why I'd recommend using blood (since it's not actually used in game). In the case of blood transactions, every 1 blood bag on a sell order will be converted to Econ $1. There is no requirement to actually have any currency items (blood) in your inventory, it is simply used as a stand-in for the currency. This is why I'd recommend against using scrap, since you may want to (for example) allow scrap to be exchanged for Econ $, which you could not do if you set scrap as your currency item.

19. @comrad973 - Just another note, VendingManager actually will DELETE ALL currency items from both the player inventory and the VM inventory once the VM trade window is closed. This is another reason why it's recommended to use blood as opposed to something actually useful in the game.

20. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry: