VendingManager

Utility for managing vending machines

Total Downloads: 1,957 - First Release: Feb 17, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. ignignokt84 submitted a new resource:

VendingManager - Utility for managing vending machines

Read more about this resource...

2. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

3. please make it store them as short names would be more easy to read. Thanks

4. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

5. Brilliant, been waiting for something like this since they removed the lock points. Would there be any way to set certain vending machines to contain an infinite supply of items? This would be useful for administrative buildings or PvP arenas.

6. That's on my to-do list, but it's not currently possible (as far as I've seen). But I have a request out there for some VendingMachine hooks that hopefully will make it possible...

7. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

8. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

9. Any possibility of adding a log of who bought what?

10. Yes, but again I think I need to wait until some VendingMachine hooks are implemented before it'd be possible.

11. Maybe you could add a command to increase the health of vending maschines and a command that freezes the inventory of it. So are Admin Shops are possible. And nobody have to refill. ;)

12. There is already a config option to change the health of the vending machines - check the plugin description for details. The inventory "freeze" is already on my to-do list, but waiting on hooks.

13. Ok nice to know. Is there a opportunity to buy from veding maschines with money from economic Plugins? :D

14. Not currently - I've seen the dev request for this, but I've not looked into it too much. I know I'll need those new hooks in order to implement something like that, so I'll look into that request again when/if the hooks are added. :)

15. This would ne nice. :)

16. hi! i tested the new health feature but it doesnt seem to do anything. vending machine with 500 health dies to 1 C4 vending machine with 2500 health also still dies to 1 C4. maybe the health can be worked around? by adjusting how resistant it is to certain damage types? say if you wanted it to withstand 3-5 C4 (because 1 seems way to low) then someone could just adjust its blast damage resistance to like 80%? (if you can make damage type configurable?)

17. For unprotected zones it is a problem. I took zone manager to protect the whole builing.

18. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1487544166][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The health issue has been fixed (thanks for pointing it out). Also, custom resistances are now available :)

19. hmm im getting this error.
    "[02/19/2017 17:55:57] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'VendingManager v0.0.6' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)"

20. Can you check your config and verify you have entries for lockable, health, and ejectLocks? The config structure changed slightly, so you may want to delete your config and let it reset to defaults.

EDIT: Actually, there seems to be an issue with it setting defaults for an empty config... Oddly enough, reloading the plugin once or twice seems to remedy the issue. I will fix this error and include it with the next update.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017