VendingManager

Utility for managing vending machines

Total Downloads: 1,959 - First Release: Feb 17, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. If you have deployables configured in ConstructionConfig, it could conflict. By default VendingManager does allow lock placement, but as far as I can tell there's no clean way to disable broadcasting.

2. Would you make me a version of you addon that ONLY gives the ability to place locks on vending machines?
    Then I will use Construction Config to change the vending machines health.

3. No, I don't create alternate versions of plugins for single use - if both ConstructionConfig and VendingManager are set to the same health for VendingMachines, then there should be no conflict.

Edit: I will add a flag to skip setting health, instead of just setting it to the default value. You can expect this in the next version.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  4. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

5. is thier anyway to make it possible to sell items from vending machine using economy???? or Server Rewards Points????

6. Not currently - this is already on my to-do list for once it does become possible.

7. I would like to ask, doors and windows of the HP, how to modify?

8. hi, i noticed that the locks are not saved when the server and other plugins save data. this can cause the lock data to go for days without being updated (and sometimes not updated at all if the server crashes) i noticed when this happens the server boots back up, the locks are deleted and only the old data for locks is restored. would it be possible to have lock data save to the lock data file each time the server saves and all the other plugins save?

thanks.

9. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

10. Hello, first of all thank you for the plugin. But i have an idea to make it more awesome. Can u update this plugin so that it works with economics ? So if you have an in-game currency that you can ask a price for an item instead of an item for an item ?

11. Please read through posts before just posting a question - this has been answered a few times already. It's currently not possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2017
  12. hah LOL didn't saw it. Excuse me

13. Suggestion
    Let the plugin apply a configuration based on it's ID. This would be useful to remotely apply a configuration while remotely placeback a copypaste structure

14. Unfortunately the internal IDs change, so they're not the same on copy/paste or even after a server restart. Unless someone knows of a static ID for them... (currently I just use the Vending Machine position)

15. If we use i.e placeback from wipe to wipe, the position would remain the same. Could this technically make it possible for vending machines to save across wipes?

edit:
    When thinking about it for a while, maybe it's how it works now? Haven't tried placeback command on another map while using the plugin yet

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  16. Well the terrain changes with wipes, so the at least the y-position has to change. VendingManager doesn't actually save any VendingMachine details apart from the locks and approximate VendingMachine position (to reattach the locks). All of the sales orders for the VendingMachines are saved by Rust through its standard mechanism.

17. The paste has the exact same coordinates, it doesn't follow the terrain. We use it at the same place every wipe out in the water where there's never terrain on our map size.

Alright, I'll try and see if it gets applied again if we use the same coordinates

18. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

19. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

20. so im confused on how this works with the blood bags and economics