VendingManager

Utility for managing vending machines

Total Downloads: 1,959 - First Release: Feb 17, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

2. Could be cool when a Admin can limit the Amount of an Item that can be placed into the vending maschine (different limits for different items).
    And maybe an option to enable that items have to be on a sale after closing the Vending maschine GUI (to prevent mass carrying of Items). If not then it should drop the item out from behind. Is this possible?

Should be a big upgrade 4 the Plugin, so ingame Malls are much better to control. :)

3. hi! thanks for all the work you have done so far. its nice that your working to make vending machines better. today i noticed that when i adjusted the resistace on the vending machine that everything in the game then also adopted those same values. set the explosion resistance to 0.90 and walls for bases started eating C4 for breakfast.

4. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

5. The locks on machine disappear after the server restart... :(

6. yeah i noticed this too. or any time you restart the plugin. i believe the reason is because the default settings for the vending machine is "not lockable" so even if the plugin is unloaded for a split seconds, the default settings kick back in and destroy all the locks. i might be wrong but i dont think anyone can fix that sadly. i may be wrong though, but it has more to do with how plugins are loaded/unloaded/reloaded and less to do with how its made.

7. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

8. hehe wow thats a really creative way to fix this. i guess i was wrong =3

9. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

10. It seems that I cannot change the HP of the vending machines. I want to set them to 2,000hp but anytime I reload the addon it defaults back to 500hp (even tho default is 1,000hp) Could someone please look into this?

11. how to change the health?

12. I noticed that - the issue is that if you change the config and then reload, it gets overwritten because the plugin saves on unload (for locks). You can simply unload the plugin, change the config, then reload and you should be good.

13. I tried tha
    I tried that and it keeps overwritten the config

14. How are you changing the config?

15. Notepad

16. Sorry, it was an ambiguous question. I meant, are you downloading it from your server, editing it, then uploading? Or opening it directly from a management console or something like Filezilla?

17. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

18. To start off with this is a server hosted on my own computer so there is no need to FTP anything. I just edit the file and save it.

I tried:
    oxide.unload VendingManager
    Edited file to say 2000 health
    oxide.load VendingManager
    Still had only 500hp

Tried:
    oxide.unload VendingManager
    Deleted config and .cs
    Edited: object[] defaults = new object[] { false, false, 500f, true, false, true }; to object[] defaults = new object[] { false, false, 2000f, true, false, true };
    Edited: const float defaultHealth = 500f; to const float defaultHealth = 2000f;
    Saved .cs
    oxide.load VendingManager
    Still only had 500hp

19. Are you sure that they only have 500hp? Meaning, did you throw some c4 on them and see? I have noticed that sometimes there's a disconnect between what the VM shows and what it actually seems to have.

20. my players are going to bitch every time they see 500 that they cant repair it. The only real reason Im using this addon is becyse it allows locks. I could see maybe this addon is conflicting with ConstructionConfig?

Is there a way to get a version of this addon that be default disbales broadcast and allows placement of locks?