VendingManager

Utility for managing vending machines

Total Downloads: 1,959 - First Release: Feb 17, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Hello by typing the command / vm add shop1, it tells me "no sell order template found with name shop1",

I tried with several different words but nothing works, thanks in advance

2. Did you verify the template exists? If you type /vm list it will print out all template names. Note also that template names are case-sensitive! If it does exist, can you upload your config json here please?

3. Here is my config file

Attached Files:

4. You don't have any templates in your config - you'll have to generate templates from existing vending machines before you can load/add them to another vending machine.

5. can any one show me a rdy template for VM ?? thx ad :)

6. Hi All,

Is anyone else getting an error... "Failed to run a 5.00 timer in 'VendingManager v0,1,1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. try reload the plugin

8. any serious replies?

9. Show a cfg hmm ?

10. Is there a way I can change the number of sell orders? The default is 7.

11. Hello, since the update of today the transactions no longer work.
    When you do a transaction you get double what you should receive plus the blood bags of the transaction amount ...
    Eg a transaction of 10000 wood / 1000 $
    We receive 20000 woods (double) + 1000 pockets of blood!

And another bug the Bottomless no longer works.

Help ! Thank you !

12. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnVendingTransaction' on plugin 'VendingManager v0.1.7' (DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/home/rustpve/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/logs/VendingManager.log".)
    Any idea to change the path to :
    "/home/rustpve/serverfiles/oxide/logs/VendingManager.log"

I have find this in the plugin, but I don't know how fix it :
    ConVar.Server.Log("oxide/logs/VendingManager.log", logString);

13. You should be able to replace "oxide/logs/VendingManager.log" with your path, but I don't know what access permissions or restrictions plugins have regarding filesystem paths.

14. Hi Malley67. I got this error as well when trying to add locks to the vending machines. Once they are locked they produce this error every so often. I think it's a bug in the plugin since the devs took out the lock slot but not sure. I removed locks on my vending machines and built them into door frames of secured rooms to eliminate the error for now. Sorry I don't have a better suggestion.

15. I feel like I'm alone, but blood transactions do not work on any of my servers since last week's update. A week without a transaction ... Am I the only one ??

16. Thanks mate.... I have never put a lock on...
    I think its just a left over in the code... hopefully fixed soon... no effect on gameplay just spamming the logs...

17. I've not seen any issues with my testing of Econ transactions - can you verify the plugin is running (and Economics), and there are no errors in your logs?

18. It's ok with the new RUST update from yesterday.

19. ignignokt84 updated VendingManager with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1494592169][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ok, good to hear!

20. Hi,
    I've got 2 problems :
    1- when I use Economics, with blood bags, the transaction is possible, but money isn't transfered... Buyer don't spent money, seller don't have the money in the vending machine...
    2- when I want to buy an item, 1 item, if I've got in my inventory the ressources needed fot 2 of them, 2 are buyed...

(sorry for approximative langage...)