VehicleManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,546 - First Release: Feb 27, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. There's a nasty gamebreaking bug with this plugin, SouZa. Send me a PM and I'll explain it

2. I did. Waiting for it : )

3. Done. Sorry for the delay. Sleep beckoned :)

4. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

5. How to turn off command /car ??

6. You can't. I will add a config option to allow that on next update. Thanks.

7. Wulf we cannot exit cars ever since hurtworld update. not sure if its oxide, vehiclemanager or hurtworld, but you get inside a car or frame and cannot get out!!!

8. That's a problem from new patch. We have to wait devs to fix it. And that's not the only gamebreaking bug right now.

9. thanks so much for info! :D i figured as much!

10. It seems was oxide problem, not game. Should be fixed with latest oxide version it seems.

11. Awesome plugin! Thanks!

12. Update please ?

13. I don't have plans to update this plugin for now. If you have any bug|suggestion report it here : )

14. Can't be loaded for me

15. Can you give me more details? Maybe you didn't update oxide.

16. Yes, sorry.
    I think i have the last oxide version because all of my plugins works, excepted VehicleManager.

The error :

Code:
    05:10 [Info] Loaded plugin VehicleManager v1.1.5 by SouZa
    05:10 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'VehicleManager v1.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    05:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Get (System.String[] path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.SetConfig (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    05:10 [Info] Unloaded plugin VehicleManager v1.1.5 by SouZa
    05:10 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: VehicleManager
    And

Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Console: VehicleManager.cs(35,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\TCAFiles\Users\ClercqA\14475\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    VehicleManager.cs(133,27): warning CS0219: The variable `distance' is assigned but its value is never used
    VehicleManager.cs(416,25): warning CS0219: The variable `VOMvehiclePos' is assigned but its value is never used
    Thank you

17. I belive you have your config corrupted somehow. Try to remove it and let plugin generate a new one, then change it like u want again.

18. It works, thank you SouZa !

19. I readed that you're able to claim more vehicle's then one,
    But If someone can tell me how I can bring that towards my game/server,
    then that person Is really a boss

20. It is possible using oxide. But i don' know if there is any public plugin that does that. Maybe I could add that option on this plugin?