VehicleManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,546 - First Release: Feb 27, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. ydd

ydd

Okey,thank you for your time!

2. If it helps it seems they've added the ability to have more claimed vehicles. At least 1 quad and 1 car. Also it might conflict with /removeclaim plugin? I have a problem now where your mod isn't recognising that people have a claimed vehicle either because they also claimed a quad afterwards or because the /removeclaim confuses it or something. Hope you can fix soon, this is very promising plugin.

3. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1458170569][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Be aware that destroying vehicles with wrench will not remove its claim immediately. A "ghost" invisible vehicle will stay on the position where the vehicle was destroyed and it will be still possible to add|remove parts from it. Only the server reset will remove it's claim.

Please test this new version and report any bug/issues. Thank you.

4. I have the latest version of this plugin installed, but I wasn't able to test it before release 29. But with release 29 my players aren't able to claim more than one vehicle, is it just on my server or are you able to reproduce this occurence?

5. I updated this plugin before the last hurtworld update (when could claim multiple vehicles). Now devs changed claim system and you can claim only one vehicle again, like before...

6. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

7. is there a vehicle manager for rest alpha. id like this on my server

8. What you mean for "rest alpha"?

9. nevermind its a different game lol

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust I assume. ;)

11. yeah wulf thats what i meant.
    be good to see it implemented in to rust if at all possible.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure once Rust has vehicles, someone will make something to manage them.

13. Souza, vou falar em português, eu coloco no servidor (Centos7) porém ele não carrega, da "fail", apenas isso, já atualizei mas ainda continua dando problema, a versão passada, quando tinha 17kb tava funcionando.

14. PT: Olá. Podias especificar qual o erro? ou mostrar um screenshot?
    EN: Hi. Could you specify the error? or show a screenshot?

15. Tipo, ele carrega normalmente, mas quando eu do /grant user xFatality vehiclemanager.use
    E ai fala que não existe.

[DOUBLEPOST=1459732114][/DOUBLEPOST]Eu precisaria da versão passada da atual.

16. PT: A permissão não existe? Existem 4 permissões no total, para este plugin.
    EN: The permission doesn't exist? There are 4 permissions in total, for this plugin.

17. Acontece que não carrega corretamente, ele não cria nada na pasta DATA...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459785061][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Como eu disse, preciso de uma versão mais desatualizada, pois é Centos7 a maquina.

18. PT: Tentaste atualizar o Oxide? Sairam umas novas versões. Pode ser disso?
    EN: Have you tried to update Oxide? There are new versions. Could be that?

19. Eu já fiz de tudo, só preciso de uma versão anterior.

20. PT: Podes fazer download das versões anteriores nesse link:
    EN: You can download the previous versions on this link:

VehicleManager for Hurtworld - Version History | Oxide