VehicleManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,546 - First Release: Feb 27, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Add them in the loot crates of towns? There are plugins here in oxide that can let you do that i belive.

2. Amazing plugin. This made my players thrilled to finally be able to customize their own vehicles and prevent trolls from throwing damaged engines in every car they see and ruining the vehicle for the players. I know this might be a bit more advanced than what you may want, but it would be nice to possibly allow other players to edit your vehicle through a command. Also it would be fantastic if you could enable admins via a permission to edit any vehicle, even if they aren't the one that claimed it. I haven't taken a look at the code yet, but I'm assuming it is checking for what vehicle the player owns and edits it that way, so you would probably have to implement something like editing the closest vehicle to you or the vehicle you are in for these to work. I'll keep posting any recommendations or issues my players or I come up with. Thanks for the amazing plugin that has been much-needed for a long time!

3. If you check the Overview Page: VehicleManager for Hurtworld | Oxide I have a To Do List. What you asked it's already there.

That would be the same as above. You would give the permission to admin and/or to players also.

4. Great job SouZa! Really like the development and interaction with the forum. It's seems like an ambitious mod, but you're really pulling it off. If you find a way to detect the vehicle a player is looking at, let me know ok? That will be valuable information for everyone here.

5. Thank you. All right I will.

6. Hello, I have a quick question, is there a possibility to give a certain group "vehiclemanager.remove.extra" only so that people could remove only Engine/Tires/Gearbox, but to do it so without actually giving them the "vehiclemanager.use" permission? so that they can't remove anything else but those 3 item types? Because now group need both permissions to remove those 3 item types.

7. Ok I will do it next update.

8. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

9. change left or right ispossible ?

i say /car install 3 L dont works and say all number XD help plz tutorial to use ?

10. Do you have the part in the 3rd slot in your hotbar and is it a door? The number stands for the slot in the hotbar the item is in and when you use L or R it is only for doors.

11. It's like @Kolvin said and it is explained on the overview page, command section:
    • /car install <1-8> install new attachment from quick slot 1-8.
    • /car install <1-8> <L|R> install panel on [L]eft or [R]ight side.
    You say "dont works". Can you say what message it shows when you try to do it?

12. @SouZa for some reason the new game update now enables us to claim multiple vehicles (possible bug) which means this plugin doesn't work properly any more. eg. If you claim a secondary vehicle and try to add/remove parts your primary vehicle is affected instead - regardless of how far away it is

13. Ok thank you. With new update probably all plugins have some failures / bugs. I will try to fix all as fast as I can.

14. I assume he is Working on it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457642981][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you for what you do
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457643041][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That may explain my problem

15. How to make that attachments fell in RT ?

16. Not sure what you mean? RT?

17. Rad Towns

18. ydd

ydd

Hi,SoZa.Some bad thing happend.When I installed my first roach,I use "spawn rocah" to make another,but as i do,the car shows "claimed" b4 I do even not touch it,I use "/removeclaim" command,even destory it,the command doesn't movement at all.Now I can't configing the second car,and can't call back my first one.

19. Unfortunately on the last hurtworld update (3.3.4) the devs changed one critical aspect regarding vehicles, and now VehicleManager and maybe other plugins using vehicles have some critical bugs. I didn't had time to look at it, but some friends already told me some possible solutions. Once I have time, maybe even this week, I'll have a look at it. Thank you for the report.