VehicleManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,546 - First Release: Feb 27, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. SouZa submitted a new resource:

VehicleManager - Customize/install/remove/switch vehicle attachments

Read more about this resource...

2. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

3. With no vehicle parts to be found spawning randomly on the map, are we able to remove parts from shells or would the admin need to spawn them in to give to players?

Also, when I added the group admin to permissions, it would only allow one of the admins to use the command. Both players are definitely admin.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
  4. Pretty cool mod! Really great idea, and thanks for the shout-out :)

5. Kal

Kal

Silly question but how do i grant permission?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456578745][/DOUBLEPOST]ok so for some reason i can no longer enter someones owned car

6. I am having no issues with this plugin atm, what would put the icing on the cake would be able to remove the engine, tires, and gearboxes. Excellent plugin btw!

7. The plugin only allows the modification of vehicles. For a server to let players acess/loot/get the car attachments is the owner job. It's possible to add a money system and Shop to buy/sell them (there are plugins to do that already), or just add them in the loot crates of towns. BUT currently you can go to towns and claim a random vehicle, remove its parts and go back to your vehicle, claim it again, and add the parts. Though on next patch the game will only allow to claim vehicles with engine/gearbox/tires.

You sure the other one is really on admin group? You can add admins but they don't go to admin group by default, or they?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456598077][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's explained on the Overview page of this plugin.

I'm sure this plugin doesn't block the enter of / exit from vehicles. Could you give more details?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456598117][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will add a config option to allow/block the removal of engines/tires/gearbox soon.

8. Thank you, plugin is working wery good,

you need to insert panels into quickslot inventory before install

9. Thank you.
    Yhep, like the overview page says: /car install <1-8> install new attachment from quick slot 1-8.

10. You dont have claimed vehicle
    What? I sit in car)) Why not work?

11. Currently you can only install/remove/switch on your claimed vehicle. You can claim a vehicle by clicking here: Screenshot

12. Great Plugin!! Can't wait till your able to remove engine/tires/gearbox!

13. Thanks, I'll double check he's in the 'admin group' and look at a shop or just keep the owner spawning parts lol
    We've been shooting the engines, gearboxes and tires out but it would be nice to remove them and keep as spares. The plugin is working well for us, thanks!!

14. Will be made on next update of VehicleManager.

15. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

16. Roaches are working perfectly, but I can only add/remove panels of goats...I get the message "your claimed vehicle doesn't have a engine to remove" Same message for gearbox and tire on the goat. Cheers.

17. I actually only tested on roaches, never thought for goat wouldn't work lol. Going to check that right now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456715068][/DOUBLEPOST]Yhep found the error. Going to quick update right now.

18. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

19. Cheers...good to go now.

20. now i just have to figure out how to make these parts available in drop for people but i guess its a work for another plugin, its funny that players must fix what developers messed up, thx again