VehicleManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,546 - First Release: Feb 27, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. The second it is claimed, but i didnt find how to change the button and write the owner name. If u try to click the button it will say its already claimed, so its working.

2. To claim new vehicles is not on the claim button. You type /car claim.

3. Yes it Good :)

4. Hi Souza ☺☻ Nice job " x claim". Thanks dude.

5. Last time I gave everyone the .use permission players were able to use a /car remove all command and it would take all the panels off....I just want players to be able to use the /car function to locate their vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  6. If players could remove that means they also had the .remove permission. Just remove it.

7. I only granted the default group vehiclemanager.use that's the only permission I granted them

8. If they can use [/car remove] then they also have vehiclemanager.remove. You can check the permissions inside a group with the /show command.

9. ok I just removed ALL the permissions, and only did this one /grant group default vehiclemanager .use and players are able to use the command /car remove all.... but they can't use any other commands to intsall or remove, only /car remove all

10. I see, maybe /car remove all is skipping permission check. I'll take a look into it.

11. SouZa updated VehicleManager with a new update entry:

12. This plugin doenst work for me. i tried to restart my server, reload the plugin but it keeps telling me that their is not a VehicleManager plugin.

13. That is odd. Do you have any compile errors?

14. where can i see that

15. oxide/logs folder

16. 13:48 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465778645][/DOUBLEPOST]48 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'VehicleManager v1.2.2' (JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: m. Path 'msg_permission', line 13, position 4.)
    13:48 [Debug] at

17. I can only think that your .json files are corrupted somehow. Try to delete the config|data|lang .json files related to this plugin and reload it.

18. When I reboot my server the vehicles had disappeared :/
    (car = /carclaim) = restart server = disappeared