UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. I am going to be adding some functionality and I can add this as well.. let me think on this.

I see it a few ways...

1. I could allow mulitple commands per button and then you could simply add console.command UI_DestroyUniversalUI
    2. I add a setting for the button (on execution close ui) which would do it for you...

2. Use F5, it's the default key to open/close the UI :)

3. I think the second option is more correct

4. Hello, I am having a problem with this producing a config file (.json) in my config folder. I have added imagelibrary plugin first then UniversalUI. Started server. Nothing. Any insight is appreciated.

5. Does any plugin create a config?

6. Hopped in my server and all plugins do not work. Something wrong with the server. Only thing I can think of was doing a steam update earlier and then canceling mid way since update isnt til tomorrow.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483667497][/DOUBLEPOST]Uninstalled oxide and reinstalled. All plugins loaded and what do you know, UniversalUI.json created. ty!

7. 1 more thing: What is the command to reload this plugin from console? I've tried some variations and they all say unknown command.

8. They are always reload/unload/load then the case sensitive name. So in this case reload UniversalUI

9. Thank you. I was trying to execute this in F1 console. Figured out that it has to be done in web console.

Unfortunately, I have another problem. From the three menus (not buttons.) How do I go about adding another page to the same button - like a continuation?

For example: one of my menus is a command list that has short explanations for every command but it cuts off a good amount of commands without being able to read them. Clicking "Next" button once and twice goes to blank pages.

10. I dont know what you mean. This forum is usually very helpful; feel free to post screenshots and I am sure we can help you.

11. I have uploaded my json config so you can see what i mean. Under the command list section there is a lot of info. It cuts off a good part of it. Im assuming the menus werent meant to be scroll-able but I figured the extra text would go on to the "next" page section of the same menu. However, the remaining text I have is missing completely. So anything after "... Promotes a member to moderator" can not be seen.

Nevermind. After looking further.. I see that there are Page 0, Page 1, Page 2 under each menu...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  12. ......

13. Make sure to watch the video if able. I'm hopeful that will help.

14. Все работает! =)

15. can i change /ui command in chat for something else? like /help or /info

16. I can not use the image on the button "Home Page". How to change the background of a button?

17. UPDATE for those that care!

I have added and am testing the following:

Ability for an admin to create new sections and pages from in-game. Click a button, creates the new page/section.

On page creation it will prompt for page type. Types include Text Only, Button Only, Standard (existing), and Kits.

As indicated by page types I am adding Kits support. You will be able to create a page that presents kits, kit description, cooldown, etc.

Finally, I added logic to by button configure if you want the ui to close on button execution.

Kits addition at the moment will require you to add code to the Kits plugin as there doesn't appear to be hooks to get Cooldown, Description, and Max. I am working with Reneb to figure that out.

Also as a note the page/section creation merely adds the entries in the config; you will still need to open the config file and configure name, etc. With Kits Page it will have a button to select existing kits and add them from within game.

Thanks!

18. Here is a teaser : )

Hopefully releasing tonight...

Attached Files:

19. Looks great, thnx

20. No doubt. Having a tad bit of trouble on the auto close which seems like it should be so easy but turned out not to be. Should have it polished and released sometime today.