UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Config is uploaded.

Haven't done anything apart from add in a few more sections and reduce the InfoInterval to 0 to stop the message from popping up.
    I've changed the section numbers so there aren't any duplicates there. That's all I noticed that needed changing.

Cheers for looking in to it, hope we can sort it out.

Attached Files:

2. Hi,

First of all i would like to thank you for this amazing plugin, it's really usefull.

Beside of that i've some troubles, every user still had access to the section /button even if :
    - on my section when the condition is
    Code:
    "adminOnly": true
    - when i use a permission admin

So i don't understand, maybe i did something wrong but it's still visible for everyone ... :/

Attached Files:

3. Ill double check the logic!

4. How i can have only 2 pages per section? default is 3 but i want have 2 how i can do that?

5. Use a json editor such as www.jsoneditoronline.org. It will make it so much easier to modify the config.

Using this website as an example, copy your entire config to the window on the left.
    In the middle, click the arrow that points to the right, this will fill up the window on the right with some information.
    Click the black arrow next to "sections",
    then the black arrow next to the section you want to modify,
    then the black arrow next to pages.

This will show you the number of pages you'll have for that section.
    To remove one of those, click the square to the left of the page you want to remove and select "remove". (To the right of the 6 dots.)

Once removed, in the middle again, click the black arrow that points to the left, this will modify the config on the left with what you've changed.
    Select all the text in the left window, copy and paste that back to your .json file. Save and upload.

6. Hello, Can you tell me if with this plugin (UniversalUI) I can do the same thing of my screen I have took on an another server ?
    Thank you !

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      140.3 KB
      Views:
  7. That screen is from the GUI Help [Unmaintained] | Oxide plugin, although because it's unmaintained, you wont get any more support from that one. There are some older versions that people have uploaded that may still work.

UniversalUI offers pretty much the same thing but with a few extra features.

8. Okay thank you

9. Hey, i am having an issue with just 1 button image that wont go away or change. even after putting in default json, i tried deleting the image library file in the data file with no luck,
    is there a file i can delete that would remove stored gui images

SOLVED - unloaded image library before deleting image data file :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
  10. Hello,
    Sorry for my English "Google is not so good" ;)
    First time a very good plug-in of "{Midgard} Altimus Maximus".... thank you... :)
    Maybe someone can help me. Have unfortunately no idea of the scripts
    . "But I just try it".
    Question: How do I get a second line ????
    MFG Flapi

oxi anfrage.jpg

Required plugins:

RemoveAAA for Rust | Oxide
    Stack Size Controller for Rust | Oxide

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  11. Wow that looks great! I didn't really build it capable of having more buttons; so there isn't really a second column. I can probably add that but it would overlap text if you also added text. In short it would require fiddling : )

12. Hello {Midgard} Altimus Maximus
    Thanks for the reply and thank you for it.
    Ps the text overlap would not matter ... we need only what we could click.
    The rest could be done with graphics. ;) without text.......
    "Where text overlay"
    But if it is not possible .... is ok. ;)

Ps have not found a "donate button"
    Please link ;)

Mfg Flapi

13. In the description and no problem; Ill get it added : )

14. If I understand the right ..... would be absolutely good. :)
    ps: "donate button" ?

15. nice work @flappi , i looked through your config. how did you get the images on wood rock and stone and have the images that size? if i may ask

16. Having the same issue as Tovarisch_Jay is experiencing. If I add more than 5 sections it overwrites the first section. I have verified that each section has its own unique number in sequential order. 1-6 respectively for my config.

17. how i can close UI plugin window when i use button "say.chat /kit"