UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. 延迟命令是不使用。请看看我的格式,对吧? "command": " 10 chat.say /command",

2. "command": "chat.say /kit starter",

"command": "chat.say /tpa",

"command": "chat.say /town",

"command": "chat.say /event join",

"command": "chat.say /shop",

3. Delay command format? " 10 chat.say /kit", Delay 10 second

4. How can I edit the text? At least move to the next line

5. This is the format for the Delay command.

"delay chat.say /zone_edit"

"delay env.time"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481305688][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ok, in order to create a new line you want to type /n.

6. delay has no relevance to time; it just waits for an input. If you want to cancel the delayed command simply type quit.

As per line breaks here is an example: "text": "THIS IS TEST TEXT...\nHOMEPAGE TEXT..."
    ... notice there is no spacing. If you added spaces it would essential indent it. Play with it : )

7. Ok but can you add a permission for "Hide Info" Button to make adminonly ? This way user won't be confused and only use F5 Hotkey.

8. What size of image did you use ?

9. I made it 1600 x 900.

It will automatically be resized by the plugin.

10. private void OnPlayerInit(BasePlayer player)
    {
    if (player != null)
    {
    // player.Command("bind tab \"UI_DestroyUniversalUI;inventory.toggle\"");
    // player.Command("bind q \"inventory.togglecrafting;UI_DestroyUniversalUI\"");
    // player.Command("bind escape \"UI_DestroyUniversalUI\"");
    player.Command($"chat.say /ui");

OnPlayerInit Start Open Change Request TT

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2016
  11. It would be nice addition if the button image could have secondary button image option, so once clicked instead of changing the color to red it could simply display different picture of your choosing. At the moment it simply changes the button red and removes the button image.

Ps: I would love to see that feature for the header buttons beforehand.

12. how would i change the text colour ? also using the command buttons how would i get this working with the clan system E.G

Code:
    "command": "chat.say /clan create "TAG" "Description",
    as you probably know the "TAG" and "description" needs user input or is it just not possible to achieve this?

13. Oh for sure! no issue at all.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481414430][/DOUBLEPOST]
    just simple a formatting issue. instead do:

Code:
    "command": "delay chat.say /clan create",

14. i did try the same code as you posted but this did nothing :(

Code:
                },
                {
                  "adminOnly": false,
            "command": "delay chat.say /clan create",
                  "name": "Create Clan",
                  "order": 2,
                  "PageButtonImage": "www"
                },
                {

15. it didnt prompt you when you press the button to supply the required arguments?

16. nop nothing at all

17. Ok not sure if anyone else has run into this, but I didn't see anything in the forum. So I am making the UI to hold a section for each mod my server is running. So basically like 17 sections. I noticed once you have enough sections that the UI has to make a next page for sections button, the last section before the next page will not show until after you hit the next page button. Please see pics. I also noticed that once you go to the next page for sections, the previous page for sections button is grayed out, leaving no way for users to navigate forwards and backwards within the sections. The only way is to hit the home button, then press the previous page section button. Any ideas?
    Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

18. Great troubleshooting. Send me a private message with your config file it will help ALOT. I will scrub the code and find it : )

19. Will do.

20. How can I change the size and color of the text that shows in the pages? What command or string format do I use?