UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. I think you can use this stuff:

Oxide API for Rust

2. I think I am doing something wrong. Could someone show me how please. I have tried both "text": <size=18>"Welcome to the Help Homepage"</size> and "text": "<size=18>Welcome to the Help Homepage.</size>"

3. It might not work like that I have never tried. I could look into adding text customization but it will not be immediately : /

4. I found to following works (color).
    "text": "Player Commands:\n\n<color=lime>/status</color> displays your current status\n"

another example (italics)
    "text": "<color=lime>/knight <i>player</i></color> invite <i>player</i> to be one of your Knights\n"

I also would like to use a modified version of this as a /info menu".
    Other servers have this but I have not been able to figure out the base Mod that I am meant to modify to get a professional look.

Please consider a cut down version of the mod with formatting for a basic menu. (/info)
    i.e. without the buttons on the right you love so much [they look and work great by the way]

Then I can use this mod for owners, admins and moderators.

5. [12/17/2016 09:31:51] [Oxide] 09:31 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'UniversalUI v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [12/17/2016 09:32:22] [Oxide] 09:32 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'UniversalUI v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [12/17/2016 09:39:56] [Oxide] 09:39 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'UniversalUI v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [12/17/2016 09:40:04] [Oxide] 09:40 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'UniversalUI v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

7. How do i add multiple lines of text i tried
    "text": "Lalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalala",
    "More random stuff that would look good"

but i kept getting errors

8. "text": "Lalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalala\nMore random stuff that would look good",

9. Delay command configuration file format ? For example :

"1": {
    "adminOnly": false,
    "ButtonImage": "www",
    "command": "10 chat.say / kit",
    "command": "10 env.time",
    "name": "kit"
    Is this format right ? Delay 10 second?

10. The delay is not designed to delay for any specific amount of time, it is designed to allow the person pressing the button to provide the final input.

Format: "command":"delay chat.say /kit",

11. Here is my Config GUI

Attached Files:

12. Does the data transfer of images, text, etc. from server to client happen on client login, everytime the menu is opened, etc ? Curious if someone could spam the menu open/close to cause server lag?

13. yes they could. No method of sending images to client, this is all pulled from server.

14. is ther anyway to input Chat commands? like /kit Starter or /playermanager ? i dont want to command through the Console!

15. Read some of the prior posts. I'll add it to the description as well.

16. Ohh yes.. Im so sorry.. didnt see that before thank you for that and thank you for that Plugin! :D Works Great

17. No problem wasn't trying to avoid answering I'm just on a mobile and would hate to give wrong formatting and cause issues for you.

18. I don't know if anyone else is having the issue, but when I create more than 5 sections, it seems that the last section overwrites the first section.

I've got 2 screenshots showing what I mean.
    1 of them shows when there are only 5 sections in the config. It shows sections 1 through to 5. This is the point where the left and right arrow also appear.
    The other screenshot has 6 sections and shows 6 on the far left, if I hit the arrow to go right, it all works and will show sections 2 through to 6.

It seems it's only the first section that is being overwritten. I've tried up to 10 sections and it does pretty much the same thing.

This is with a fresh download of the .cs file after removing the previous files, all I've done is add in more sections.
    I've been editing this with a json editor and that doesn't pick anything up.

Apart from this, it's a brilliant plugin and just about everything else works perfectly.

UniversalUI 5 Sections.JPG UniversalUI 6 Sections.JPG

19. Great plugin, loving it.
    Q. i am trying to ask 1 button to perform 2 console commands and am unsure of the format required
    the button i am making puts an admin into a helicopter and the 2nd command to make player invisible

the commands are
    vanish
    and
    flyheli

i have tried "vanish;flyheli" and serveral other formats. even in console i cannot join these 2
    but i can join commands like env.time 5;weather.fog 0 etc

can anyone give some advise

20. I'm not entirely sure, never really tried doing that. I will note that vanish and flyheli are custom console commands whereas env.time, weather are default server commands. Perhaps it has to do with how the commands are executed; which I am unsure of.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482728971][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Post your config ;) I'd guess it is an index issue. Each section has a order index which is the key in the dictionary. If you copied the default sections, pasted them, modified data but didn't change that number to 6,7,8 etc. it would render those buttons on top of the earlier one. So section 1, then section 5 on top of 1 therefore blocking section 1 from being seen. I could be wrong but your config will tell the story :)