UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. As far as i know the only way to open up the ui is by using a hotkey that you can set up in the config.

2. I can add a chat command to open the UI as well.

3. That would be awesome, make it much easier so we won't run out of function keys with other plugins.

4. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

5. great plugin thanks.

can we use page buttons as a navigation for inner pages ?

6. You will need to explain further. Technically page "turning" buttons are created automatically. I could help you further if you explain exactly what you want to do.

7. The two console commands that control pages are: UI_PageTurn and UI_SwitchSection both accept a single argument so 'UI_PageTurn 2' would switch the current "section" page to page 2. SwitchSection accepts an int of the Section index; so you would need to know that.

It is possible just might take some fiddling for you to get it.

Also UI_SwitchSelection can take a second argument or "true" or "false" if it is required for admin purposes but if the player isn't authorized (permission or auth level > 0 then it will still fail to switch the section.. I made it this way to avoid hacking unauthorized sections.

8. - TTTTTTT

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  9. Is this a question? Lol

10. "name": "HomePage",
    "page": 0,
    "PageImage":",
    "text": null

I can not use it. ?

Can not you use this?

below like

"name": "First",
    "page": 0,
    "PageImage"",
    "text": "sever help"

11. Still unclear what you are saying... but I do see formatting issues like : "PageImage"", should be "PageImage":"", make sure you are running your config through something like : JSONLint - The JSON Validator. to make sure it is valid.

If your question is that you cannot add "Text" to the main default HomePage, you are correct. That was a formatting type thing in standardizing classes within the code. I can add that functionality if needed?

12. 32122.PNG

UniversalUI.json
    Set change No.

Mode Hide Info

Mouse direction It does not move.

Attached Files:

13. Im so lost... Anyone else able to chime in here?

14. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

15. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1481150137][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Forgot the chat command! My bad! Included in the latest and greatest version..

16. The hide info button is confusing... It hides the window but still in cursor mode. Made me and other person on the server think we needed to reload game to get cursor to game mode. Maybe make the main window transparent instead of disappear.. making people think you cant look around with character anymore. just have to hit f5 again but still confusing.

17. The point is if you only want to use the button bar on the right side. When clicking hide info it should display a show info on the button bar. I understand the confusion but it is an important function in my opinion.

18. Hey i have a few problems delay doesnt seem to be working or i'm just doing it wrong, and if i add a permision to a group it doesnt work but if i add it to a person it works any clue ?

19. they group permsisions seems to be on my whole server strange:S

20. [12/09/2016 07:38:04] [Oxide] 07:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'UniversalUI v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)