UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,905 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Very good....... :)

2. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

3. Found what I think is a bug. When in admin mode, it wont allow you to create more than 3 sections. When trying to add a 4th section I get the below:

Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_AddNewSection' on plugin 'UniversalUI v2.1.0' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

(15:59:20) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,Oxide.Plugins.UniversalUI+Section].Add (Int32 key, Oxide.Plugins.Section value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.UniversalUI.cmdUI_AddNewSection (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.UniversalUI.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Did you clear your existing data?

5. yes, deleted the old config and reloaded plugin.

6. Well I dont why, but it seems to be working now by itself.

7. great update, you are amazing

8. Thank you! I am pretty excited with the future of this for sure.

9. the kits and button pages, can they only be on the next page.
    like say section 1 tab when i push that i cant seem to get the buttons or kits on that first page section needing to go to the next page to view,
    i did try to add it manually as i noticed in the actual json there is [kits] in places that are not referenced in the toggled admin section.
    man i hope i made sense. many thanks

10. I think I understand you. The PageType value needs to be set to the correct template. I will add this info to the description but so you know it is like this:
    standard = 0;
    text = 1;
    buttons = 2;
    kits = 3;

Hopefully I am understanding you correctly : )

11. so i got 1 kit working but how do i add another kit right under it on the same page?

12. If you are in admin view you just click "Add Kit" and keep selecting them. I think each page can hold 6

13. okay thanks did not realize that was possible once i got the basic knowledge of this plugin it seems easy to configure

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  14. :) glad to hear!

15. Hello Absolut!

First off.. perfect plugin, just what i needed ;) Really good job man!

Although i have a small problem trying to add a the Command "Vanish" to First Button in the side

"buttons": {
    "0": {
    "adminOnly": true,
    "ButtonImage": null,
    "CloseUI": false,
    "command": Vanish,
    "name": Vanish,
    "permission": null
    },

When i do this and reload, i get the error :

UniversalUI v2.1.0: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: v. Path 'buttons.0.command', line 7, position 16.)

I've tried to change the command to "Vanish" and "/vanish" - not sure how to config this :/

Hope you can help ^_^

Edit*

Alright i found the fix for it ^_^ Both name and the command needs to have "" i guess :D

16. json validator should detect these issue make sure to use one. It will save you a ton of frustration!!
    Glad you got it and thanks for the feedback!

17. Yes you are completely right :) Stupid me ^^.

I have another question though, when making a button for a command - and i need it to be a Chat command, how would i do so ?

18. "chat.say /remove" for example would activate /remove

19. omg.. i'm so blind :( it says also in the Help text ^^ Thanks alot Rust Beaver!

20. No problem i missed it at first too