UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,905 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Another Issue (this time i think i'm right at it :p) I've made a Section that only is for the admins - I've set it to AdminsOnly : True but players can see it, only the section though. All the buttons on the section is not showing when the AdminsOnly : True option is set at each button config, it's only the "section part" that are the problem.

Is it supposed to do that ? I want it hidden :(

2. they can see it but they can't accsess it

3. Is it possible to change the text color if you make a kits page?

4. Can u make a GUI that opens when u enter the game, with this plugin ?

5. I have made several of these but the problem is what should go on it? Every time I make one it has tons of different things so making that configurable might be tough.

Are we talking an extension of the existing system? If so it would be very easy to make the HomePage force open on joining of the server. Would that work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484587275][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You would likely need to edit the code itself. It is pretty intricate and therefore makes it tough to change text. : /

6. That's right, i would like to force open it when u join the server. Like a welcome one and with some rules and presentation.

7. That would be nice

8. I have 2 kits working and 2 that just bring up the kit list? kinda confused on why 2 work and 2 don't hahaha?

9. So how to make it force open when joining ?

10. Can i make a shop with this ?

11. But that one is for player to player

12. If you want a shop i would take a look at this GUI Shop for Rust | Oxide

13. can i sell commands with that one ?

14. I am not sure i don't use the plugin

15. Feature Request: In admin mode add a remove page button. You have one for section but not pages.

16. Were you ever able to work with Renab? I would love to make this work with Kits but i have no clue how to do that.

17. I totally get that. I would recommend you post in Kits and ask if the hooks could be added or something similar.

18. Is it possible to trigger multi-commands with just one button?

19. No. The logic would be sure to screw up. Sorry