TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,540 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Did you reload TruePVE after updating the config? Or did you set the options using tpve.set? Also, did you confirm both yourself and the player you attacked were within the pvp zone?

2. after changing the config file reload the plugin. I check with the player being in pvp zone.
    It is something I missed to setup config file or may need something else to add to the zone manager?

3. Is this a new zone? Are there other flags set for the zone?

4. Yes, I install a new zone and only one flag "PvpArena true"

5. I'm not sure what the issue is. If PVE is working with hookdamage = false, then TruePVE integration into ZoneManager is correct. Otherwise there would be no PVE at all. The only potential causes I can think of are that both players aren't in the PVP zone, or that another plugin is interfering.

6. OK. thank you for your help.

7. You were correct - there was an issue that was preventing PVP from working properly in that version of ZoneManager. I will update the attachment when I verify the fix, but for now, you can delete the else from line 855 in ZoneManager, and this should resolve the issue. I'm very sorry for any headaches this has caused you (or anyone else)!

Basically, where you see:
    Code:
    else if (target is BasePlayer)
    delete the "else" and you get:
    Code:
    if (target is BasePlayer)

8. I think this is broken, I can't turn damage back on to kill hackers.

Also, this is weird, when I unload the plug in, damage still stays turned off cant kill anyone.

Also, I even deleted the plugin, and the damage still stays turned off.

I'm baffled.

9. If you've unloaded this plugin and the issue remains, then I would suspect there is another issue somewhere else.

10. I figured out whats causing it, I downloaded your Zonemanager and made the change you suggested above. When I unload Zonemanager, server function normal and lets me kill sleepers.

I guess, I am stumped, how do I get PVP working with this plugin.... it just aint working....

11. I've updated the ZoneManager which was attached to this post, so you can try that and see if you have issues. This is the version I am currently running without issue on a server.

Please note if you unload TruePVE you should modify the ZoneManager plugin to set useTruePVE = false (line 41), and reload ZoneManager.

12. It looks like the godmode plugin is conflicting somehow. When i delete the godmode plugin, I am able to kill again.

13. everything works fine. I have long waiting for this))) Thanks

14. Is there a way to add a command that only admin can loot players (for looking in their inventory for screenshot, proof before a ban) for looting purposes

15. It could be added, but if you're admin you can just turn sleeper looting on and off. Also, why would an admin need "proof" to ban someone? :)

16. I want to know proof so my admins are not just banning because of something stupid and to turn sleeper looting on and off is opening the json file editing saving and then reloading the plugin is alot of work and im the only one with accses to the server files

17. Sleeper looting can be turned on/off via console: tpve.set sleeper true or tpve.set sleeper false. You don't have to edit the config file to change settings.

18. I did not know that thankyou

19. Now that we have a FLAMETHROWER, can you figure out a way to disable fire damage? Otherwise, this plugin is now DOA.

20. I'm looking at fire damage again - but I'm pretty sure the plugin is not DOA because of the flamethrower...