TimeOfDay

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,166 - First Release: Sep 24, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 16, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Hi!

Error while compiling: TimeOfDay.cs(356,0): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `--'

Can i do something for this error?

Thx.

2. Download again the recent version.
    And check possible file corruption ;)

3. I tryied multiple time the last version of this pluggin. And always same error.

I can't check corruption because i don't understand the .cs files at all.

Nightvision will do the job ^^

Thx.

4. Is it possible to make a time freezing when it reaches 01 am for example for N min. ? After time, time skips to 7 am (example)

5. is there a way to change the default times for sunrise and sunset ?
    current is
    7:22 sunrise
    19:42 sunset
    would like it to be
    8:00 sunrise
    18:30 sunset

6. I need this too

7. Sunrises are not set by the plugin, they are defined by the day&date of the year.

8. Hey Fujikura,
    is it possible to extend the plugin with a small feature?
    Namely that the InfoPanel is used with and you can see a small icon (day / night) as it is also used for the plane, heli and radiation?

9. InfoPanel would need this feature, not TimeOfDay.
    Also, is'nt it dark when it's night? :p Does this need an icon?^^

10. I'm less concerned about whether it's light or dark, but about the day / night gather bonus from ZLevels. That uses TimeOfDay.
    Infopanel has an API that can also add other plugins to extrernal panels. That seemed to me the simplest solution.

11. Hi dev. Is it possible to have a public chat annoncement of time and/or date? Or maybe in popup mod?

12. The plugin has a chat-command, "/tod", to show the time.

13. Yeah i know, i mean in chat for all to see (rcon command) for example in the morning ingame time! Will love to have date/year broadcast.

14. Got no time atm for such gimmicks. Someone could easy code you this by using the "OnTimeSunset" hook.

15. If I am looking to set night time to say 5 minutes of real world time...and daytime to say 55 minutes...what in the config do I change? I have (2) entries for night and (2) entries for day. And regardless of what I do...it would seem that the changes in settings do NOT speed up night time at all.

16. try this:

"nightLength": 5,
    "dayLength": 55,

after edit your config and save, reload your plugin

17. I already have that set up. It just seems to be a while. Will test again

18. pdr

pdr

Drop ur config here, u sure u've set correct time in there?

19. {
    "DatePreset": {
    "presetDay": 1,
    "presetMonth": 1,
    "presetYear": 2020,
    "setPresetDate": false
    },
    "Settings": {
    "authLevelCmds": 1,
    "authLevelFreeze": 2,
    "autoSkipDay": false,
    "autoSkipNight": false,
    "dayLength": 30,
    "freezeDate": false,
    "logAutoSkipConsole": true,
    "nightLength": 30
    },
    "TimeFreeze": {
    "freezeTimeOnload": false,
    "timeToFreeze": 12.0
    }
    } Well that config not working anyway if i change to NightLengt 1 still not work samme effect