TimeOfDay

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,166 - First Release: Sep 24, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 16, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. What? The server has no and had never a variable "env.daylength".

2. Fujikura updated TimeOfDay with a new update entry:

3. @Fujikura Suggestion
    Is it possible to have random time for day/night length with configuratable range. For example
    Code:
    min day legth: 25
    max day legth: 45
    min night length: 25
    max night length: 45
    And it would randomly pick from the min max range length time?

4. Maybe add support for auto day to pick what time it skips too as it's still very dark from setting night to 1 min or putting server to autoskipnight. Maybe making days shorter might fix it but would be nice to do like 8 or 9 instead of sunset

5. Then it would be not that plugin what its meant to be ;)
    Stupid plugins did change these things on static values, totally crap in my opinion.
    You could even reach this approach by simply running env.time 8 at avery game-day at for example 7pm :p
    That would need no plugin then.

6. I guess but most people want to use it to lower nights to not have a /voteday crap I hate seeing chat spam. Less commands and plugins players need to know better experience.

7. ...all in...
    Code:
        "autoSkipNight": true,
    It's a real skip night, exact from Sunset to Sunrise :p

8. Making a all night server, can you add autoskipday time, perhaps added also a value how long before it skips would be much appriciated ! thnx for the plugin, keep it up !

9. autoskipday is possible, but not really a tiem frame before, as this on different per each day, and also called from internals which would need a lot of calculations before for each day...

10. Thnx for the reply, Ive set it now to day 2 and night 30, but yeah if you can work out without freeze time to always have night would be great.

11. Plugin doesnt want to load.

"Error while compiling TimeOfDay.cs(287,12): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

12. Fujikura updated TimeOfDay with a new update entry:

13. Nope they still a error on your new version of 2.2.1
    I will stay with the last version 2.2.0 working well
    - Craig23

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which error?

15. I have this error:

Code:
    (01:12:53) | Error while compiling TimeOfDay.cs(287,12): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update, you're outdated.

17. I update Rust, Oxide, Rust:IO and all plugins with last update. So, what do you mean update?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin, a fix was already posted for it. ;)

19. Oh sry and thanks :)

20. Fujikura updated TimeOfDay with a new update entry: